Girls, do you find these guys attractive?

These are some very famous "pick up artists." They are supposedly very skilled at seducing women.

What do you think of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like they need seducing skills to get women into bed.

Do you see the hair on most of these guys... bleh. Guy Fieri's first form in white suit guy. And black shirt's hair/facial hair combo bleh

And what is the first one doing with his lips? Is that his smoldering pout?

Guy 2 isn't so bad in the looks. He's cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st gut looks like he kills bitches after banging them lol

• nah he dates models... read his book "The Natural" by Richard la Ruina... guy #3, I would never listen to... and I don't really know anything about the other two...

• I'm sure he does, just fuckin around. Because he does have a weird look.

What Girls Said 8

• None of them appeal to me in any way...

• but what if they ran their "game" on you? Then, how do you know?

They have all been with over 60 girls/women... now this of course means they've probably been turned down by several thousand...

• @Asker

Pssssh I dont let guys play games with me. I can see right through it. Besides if Im not feeling it physically then nothing can somehow make me feel attracted when I'm not.

• Second guy is okay. None are particularly tempting, just on looks, and all look too young for me.

• No, they look too old.

• They a little ugly

• Ewww none of them yuck yuck

• not any of them they look too old.

• No, not at all. I realise you say they're pick up artists and claim they've slept with 60+ women. But that's what they claim.

• I believe it. I also believe they've been rejected by thousands. If you go out every single night and approach 50 women per night (or until you find one that is receptive to you), you could easily sleep with 60+ women.

In real life, I know guys who have been with hundreds. I know one guy whose wife was a bisexual and used to bring her friends home (this guy was also a meth head)... I also know a guy who is apparently so good that women recommend him to each other and he has been with over a hundred.

I, personally, have been with about 35. The majority of which were "flings" from people I met online.

• Well I guess if one isn't very picky and his/her main goal is to get laid as often as possible, then it could be realistic (regardless of one's looks). To be honest, I don't think I've even met 60 guys in my life I would have wanted to sleep with.

• the girls aren't ugly... the guy on the left dates models... look him up if you care that much...

Richard la Ruina or "Gambler"...

• i dont think they are attractive. not ugly, jut not hot. i wouldn't look at them twice.

What Guys Said 4

• Im not a girl, but, Personally, I think they all look kinda bad.

I mean, The one on the far left would be aight with a hair cut, But... thats about it :/

• I am just here to mention @Genie23 so she can tell us her opinion

• Someone wreaks of insecurity. You should be happy that you don't look like those guys, fella.

• I guess their charm is in their personality. It makes a big difference you know

• yea but their personalities aren't the best, either... guy #3 is the sleaziest motherfucker I've ever heard of...