Everyone critizes the way I dress my body. Am I wrong?

I'm not fat, but I'm not a skinny girl. I don't like short sleeves, I don't like crop tops, I don't like tank tops, I don't like short skirts...
and everyone thinks that I dress my body like an old lady! But I don't care!
I'm 16 years ol and everyone says that I don't wear clothes as the little girl who I am.
i don't know if I'm just too conservatively but.. yeah, I don't feel comfortable with the "modern clothes".
it's not that I don't like the kind of clothes, It's just that I don't like the way they fit me.
Am I wrong or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I qoute "it's not that I don't like the kind of clothes, It's just that I don't like the way they fit me." I guess u av answered yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks.
    Do what you have to do, for you.

What Guys Said 6

• A woman who dresses conservatively is extremely attractive, in my book.
    Not wrong at all. Dress how you like. As long as you're comfortable in what you're wearing, that's all that matters.

• The only person who matters is you. If you like dressing that way and it makes you feel comfortable tell others to mind their own business

• You should be what you want to be. I prefer conservative girls and I'm sure there are other guys out there who will like the way you look. Don't worry about it!

• No, you can wear whatever style of clothes you want.

• Pics please this is how this Topic works.

• Well there you go, that's your problem. You're only 16 years old. Everyone is going to be judgmental and juvenile as to how you dress. Don't pay them any attention. Sadly nothing changes when you grow older. Better get used to it.

What Girls Said 3

• as long as u r comfy with what ur wearing, doesn't really matter what other people say. just be u :)

• who cares what other people think? if you then its ok cause you are you!

• You wear whatever you're comfortable in.