What are your thoughts on blondes?

0|1
9|26

Most Helpful Guy

• no distinct opinion really, just people.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm blonde myself and it often sucks to be blonde because it's not easy to combine it with certain colours in clothing... Plus, sometimes people act negative to a blonde haircolour, because it's sort of known as a desirable colour and they want to step away from that.
    I honestly like red hair more or brunette, but I wasn'tborn with that you know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I'm not really a fan, but I've seen some blondes that were gorgeous and extremely cute. I've met a few that I thought were some of the most attractive white girls I've ever met and they were blonde. Absolutely beautiful girls. However, in general, I don't usually favor blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • That blondes are very attractive. My favourite hair colour for a girl. You are very attractive. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm normally not a fan. And i much prefer brunettes. But they can be cute at times despite their hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • They're super smart and simply the best at everything compared to other hair colored people or god forbid, BALD people. And I'm not saying that out of bias. It's just a coincidence I'm blond...

1|0
    0|0
  • That they are blonde? What else would I think?

2|0
    0|0
  • Dated two, married one.
    (dated brunettes too, ginger is missing)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha Ha, you said "thoughts" and "blondes" in the same sentence. Those things just don't go together.

JK.

I think blondes are beautiful. Including you.

1|0
    0|0
  • My crush is blonde but its not like I "chose her" because of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my favourite but my girlfriend is blonde so I remain loyal lol. My girlfriend says she likes me because im part black but I knoe she probably likes white dudes lol. I didn't choose her for her hair that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my favorite hair color, but not much else to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes forever!!! Most beautiful women in this universe or any other!

1|1
    3|0
  • Hm.. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • My thought on the blonde in the profile pic, is that she is absolutely stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are just like every other woman

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a hair colour. I don't believe any of the usual "blonde myths".

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color doesn't matter to me but I do have a thing for brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Brunette more then any hot blondy girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Love blondes its just something special about them. And your profile picture confirms that

0|0
    0|0
  • Love em' generally, but hair colour really doesn't matter much if she has an angelic face

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a bad reputation in the guys locker room.

1|0
    1|0
  • u r very pretty and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I just love them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love 'em! Some of the hottest women out there are blondes!

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're basically asking how a 22 year old named Lucy, from Germany, looks

Scotty doesn't know

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• They exist. Some of them are attractive I guess though I am usually more attracted to dark haired people.

Most of the women in my family attempt to be blonde but they do not have to correct complexion for it and it looks awful on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any thoughts cuz I'm blonde.

2|3
    0|0
  • Their hair is yellow. :T

1|0
    0|0
  • They're people, who's hair happen to be blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • just a hair colour

0|0
    0|0
  • their hair comes in several shades and most i've seen have thin hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red hair but some blondes look very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • My thoughts on blondes are exactly the same as they are on brunettes, gingers etc.

5|2
    0|0