Do you think that I'm pretty?

He said that he had a harder time seeing beauty in me... When I got upset, he said "I like all women equally, it's just easier to see the beauty in white women". When I asked him if he ever thought that I was beautiful he said "Yeah, you're fine". It let me feeling very bad about myself... Do you think that I'm pretty? He also told me "No offense, but I always liked white girls and then you came along". It made me feel like he never saw as beautiful during our relationship :( What made all of his hurtful remarks so odd to me is that My ex is Biracial.
DO you think that I'm pretty?
Please be honest...

I remember asking him if he'd be okay with me getting plastic surgery. I just wanted to see what he's say. I was expecting him to say "No, you're pretty just the way you are" but instead he said "Well, I'd love more boobs to grab onto". Then he said that he likes my butt. He then said "If you wanted to make changes to yourself, I'd support you!"... After I told him that he was beautiful the way he was, and didn't need surgery when he was feeling insecure...
I don't think he ever thought I was beautiful... Now that I look back on it...
I was probably never beautiful to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, hello! Before I say anything, I do have a simple question for you. Why on Earth would you ever date a man like this? What did you see in him in the first place?

-For men, the first they notice about a woman is her beauty AND then her personality.

-A man should be there for his girlfriend and never make her feel bad and insecure about herself.

For your boyfriend to make remarks about you like this, that is totally not okay and he seems like a very petty and insecure person. You are better off without him.

Now... are you beautiful? Personally, and I am not lying, I think that you are gorgeous! Any man would be lucky to have you by his side. The real question is, do you think you're beautiful?

And finally... I always hear women saying this, "where are all the good men?" or "Why do men take good women for granted?" Truth is, only the assholes take good women for granted. There are so many good men out there, but they... WE... often get overlooked.

Again... you are a gorgeous woman, and I think you have a lot to offer... you just need to separate the good men from the assholes. If you meet a man who is college educated, has goals, knows what he wants out of life and genuinely enjoys spending time with you... that is a man you want in your life (these are the type of young men that are usually over looked until later in life).

If you ever want to talk, need advice or just want to vent... certainly send me a private message. I always reply.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Your attractive. Just don't be with this guy other people will appreciate you for you those are the people you want to be with those are the people you should look for. Also don't consider palstic surgery, it would just ruin your looks. Find someone else, break up with this guy.

• You're pretty, I like your fashion sense.

Beauty is subjective and if he doesn't find you beautiful I don't know why he's with you.
    You do you and don't get plastic surgery to please anyone. If you get it try to make sure it's for yourself and to help your confidence. He's brainwashed by the media.

I myself have been tainted by the media, I admit it I usually find myself attracted to Caucasian women most of the time.

• You certainly do not need plastic surgery !

• In my opinion you are amazingly pretty and please don't think about any plastic surgery. You are natural beauty, eyes and lips looks just gorgeous. I belive that your boobs are nice ass your butt (not exposed on a picture). The guy which makes you unhappy is just not worth of your attention.

• That dude sounds like a cunt

Don't knock yaself or worry about it :3

• No I don't...

• you're so pretty ! ! ! also he's really racist so you're already way better than him :-/

• What an asshole. I would date you in a heartbeat. I like black girls!

• pretty? shit i think your super beautiful

• please stay like this you are pretty do not change your nature apperiance

• He's been brainwashed and is one of those who will never know if he actually likes white women on his own or if he's been programmed to by mainstream media and imagery manipulation all his life. Stick with guys who have always known the difference or who have awakened and now know they've been bad unwashed and are actively correcting that forced flaw. This could be guys of any race or ethnic. No one immunize. Stick with those who can think their own thoughts, see without pre-programmed beauty filters and are not afraid to make they're own choices.

You look fine.

What Girls Said 2