Is my butt saggy? Help please?

In general I love my ass. But I think my left butt is saggy. Why is it different from right butt?
Is my butt saggy?  Help please?

Up

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot believe I’m staring at a girl’s ass.
    If people see my screen, questions will be asked.

That said, lemme stare at this properly and give you a proper answer (I’m a gay guy, the only type qualified to give a proper answer here) …

What was the question? Oh: “is it saggy?”
    Hmmm, it does look that way but it could be the lighting.
    That arrow there isn’t helping matters.

If you’re right-handed, then, chances are you’re also probably using your right leg to stand on (putting more weight on it) and the left to balance, so, your right butt is tighter because [a] you’re standing and [b] you’re always putting more weight on it, thus it’s always getting a bit of an extra work-out while the left one gets slightly less use. But (no pun intended), it shouldn’t be that visually obvious, the difference should be more subtle. But (again, no pun intended), you -are- standing, so the muscle -is- being used, and I believe the lighting is contributing to the visual effect (that is, yes, it is a bit saggy, but, not as much as the lighting in that photo makes it out to be).

You really should put another photo up, in daylight, or, at least, with the light directly behind you or behind & below, to be absolutely certain and to be fair.

And I’m gay … so, no, I’m not trolling for free pics of ass (there’s not enough of them floating about on the web as it is?)

That’s my opinion. For whatever it’s worth.

Out of curiosity, why would you care? You look fine. (Sorry, not meant to sound pervy.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your butt is absolutely fine, it's great! Butt cheeks just have their own lives, they aren't completely identical.

• But I am looking for butt pics on ─░nternet and women's butt cheeks are identical?

• Because I am turkish girl :)

• Oh, the grammar comment were about my own post :)

What Guys Said 44

• Try taking another picture of the same pose (for yourself, not for here) but use some good lighting behind you. You will probably find it was just shadow.

• Nope, no sag there. Looks fantastic, to me.
    I think what you're seeing is the shadow created from the light and your backside blocking the light actually is close enough to the color of your skin in that spot that it makes it look like your left cheek is a little longer even though it's a shadow. However, it still doesn't even look saggy, even if it wasn't a shadow.
    Regardless, your backside looks fantastic and that's really all that matters.

• Well u and I both love your ass. You'd look a lot better without the giant black arrow pointing at ur left but cheek
    .

• Mismatched bra and panties ;(

• Honestly nobody would have noticed except you mentioned it and the big arrow LoL

• Don't worry. Your butt is very, very fine ! Only a woman would notice such a thing really. If you hadn't put a big arrow, I wouldn't have seen anything. To be honest, I am not even sure if I see it.

• But I think the area which is showed by arrow looks saggy?

• Hard to say really.
      First, it makes no difference to the overall result. If your point is to be attractive, well done, you look good...
      Second, What if this SLIGHT difference is only caused by the fact that you are not totally standing up straight or well aligned with the camera? The difference is barely noticeable.
      It doesn't even remotely look saggy to me. You have a sexy butt. I swear to you no guy will notice that ever unless you mention it and even then they won't see it... You should really worry about something else.

• That's interesting. Still looks good. Just workout both sides I guess

• It's rather flat.

• Flat? You've got to be kidding, is that really what you consider to be a "flat" ass? :S

• Flat? Ahaha :D

• In *my* opinion it looks flat.

How about you take a picture of it from the side along with the front view? Maybe then you could prove me wrong?

• Yeah you should take lots of steroids and exercise 24 hours non stop without any sleep and make sure you care what every single girl and boy thinks about you so you can develop an eating disorder.

• you have nothing to worry about... unless I was behind you 3:)

• In my opinion yo there is nothing to be worried about your butt. One butt chick might be big bigger than one another same as breast one tit bigger and one smaller. Underlining this must say that your ass looks very hotnif you put some few pounds on weight it would be even more stunning. So fare i would give a strong 8 to your crunchy ass.

• Wow, that's really interesting. I wouldn't worry about it tho, either you are wearing pants that hide the difference or someone's two busy having sex with you they dont notice

• Most likely epigenetics. Do some squats. Live a happy life n it'll prob change to how u want it to look.

• Did you hurt there?

Maybe is just normal and some people have one bigger than the other?
    Was it always like that?

• Looks fine to me. I see what you are showing. I wouldn't worry about it. Does your left side grow anywhere else on your body before your right side? For me I get hair on my right side before my left maybe the something is happening to you

• I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't point it out with an arrow

• do somw squad and u will get that fixed and gain some legs too will look better. more symmetryc ( i mean ass its bigger than your legs )

• it's good, don't let that bother you

• You're ass is beautiful.

• Do squads and sleep one the other side

• do you have a lot of anal sex?

• Yeah several times

• could be he is pulling down on the left more , my wife when young would masturbate a lot and told me her left pussy lip hung lower because thats the side she used mostly

• Nice; I don't see anything wrong with it.

• So is not my left butt saggy?

• no, it just looks like a shadow to me.

• Your right cheek does look a tad firmer.

• little bit, but if it's jiggly then I would just love to play with it...

• For me it's fine

• No sagging, that I can see!!

• no it not saggy , you have a very nice ass :) very nice

• Nobody has a perfectly symmetrical body. I didn't even notice it. That's a fine ass

• I wouldn't notice it if you didn't tell me. Don't worry you have a nice butt.

• be sure that you are ok you made me hard

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 9

• You know the guys that came to this question right just came to see your butt and save it to their camera roll?

• No ones body is the perfect shape. Your butt is fine! I wouldn't have noticed if that arrow hadn't have been there. :)

• Objectively, yes. My advice, if you want to change it? Squats, squats and more squats.

In conjunction with the rest of your body... DAYUM. You're really attractive.

• Maybe it's because of the way you are standing, and like most people, one of your legs is longer than the other.

• Its hardly noticeable though so i wouldn't worry about it

• You are so insecure its crazy

• That's normal. It's the same with boobs. My left butt cheek is similar.

• I used to have the same problem about a year ago, but then I started working out. I work out my legs and butt the most when it comes to strength training. My left butt cheek was a bit lower than my right and so I'd add more reps for my left but not too much though. Just 5 or sometimes 10 more. My fav butt workout are the leg kickbacks and bridge. Now they're even 😊

• it sags a bit, not a big deal though.

• Ok, so does it increase? :(