Guys, Small a cup breasts or augmented c cups?

I've been thinking about getting a breast augmentation for a while. I'm not completely insecure with my breast size. Honestly I could go without them (I've made it this far lol), but it would be nice to feel more womanly and sexy. So my question is do you guys prefer smaller natural breasts or augmented c cups?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Please stay natural. If you have a nice body I wouldn't care about your breasts. The size does not matter. I want face and body to be alright boobs can be optional. And natural is more of a turn on

What Guys Said 28

• Noooo, don't get surgery! You don't need it! Natural here is nicer! :D Besides, the size of the boobs doesn't determine how sexy or womanly a girl's body is at all.

• If you want the augmentation you are insecure.
    I dont see the need for that. Guys prefer small than big. Yeah sure you can make it medium, but its a waste of money, time, brings potential problems, and it willnot attract nice guys to you.

Smaller natural breasts always.

• Yea, I mean I'm confident in myself and can live without them. I'm not ashamed of what I got but it would be nice to fill out a top fully lol. But I don't know if it's really worth it. What if I regret it

• To be honest.. natural all the way. Size doesn't bother me either way, but between scar tissue and the unatural shape even small implants tend to have.. and the texture being off (too regular and changes with temperature).. and the way they move being odd.. and the many chances of things going wrong.. I would avoid falseys like the plague.

• Who cares about boobs? umm no one... Only the stupid shallow guys... #TeamNatural

• you might look uglier with it so be careful with the decision you make

• I say, stay natural. But if you must, try and get some that look real. I've seen women with them and they look so natural. They have a little sag like real ones

• If I were to get them I'd really have to research up to get the most natural feel/look!

• Exactly. I've seen examples and you really can't tell they are implants

• I want her to happy. If she wants aug C's, I would support that decision.

• Smaller natural. No question.

• Natural A, natural A. Avoid faking it.

• Natural all the way.

• A cup all the way!! don't ruin what you have.

• Small and natural all the way.

• Fake is a turn off, natural all the way.

• If a girl has breast implants I would avoid them because I prefer natural than fake ones

• Breast implants look disgusting, natural breasts are far better in my opinion. Most guys hate implants. Only if you really want them to get over your insecurity feeling, you should go for implants, otherwise don't.

• As a guy who likes big DD cup boobs I'd say fake C but I have never actually felt fake boobs before so I may actually hate them if I ever get the chance to find out.

• I like natural so if they are fake C cups I'd rather the small ones but there are other ways to naturally increase the size but it effects your hormones to s degree

• A cupsssss

• natural are always much more attractive to me, I like them to be bigger, but with a face like that you shouldn't worry about it :)

• Go without them. All natural is the way to be; augmentation isn't worth it.

• natural a
    balloons are really not pretty ;)

• Definitely natural small ones for me. I'm all about natural and i kinda like petite breasts.

• Don't do it!!! I like small ones more ;-)

• I definetely smaller but naturel

• Natural breasts period. No matter the size. Natural looks natural and fake looks fake and natural always looks and feels better than fake. Fake tits rad an instant turn off for me. And i can always tell. Plus id never want to be with someone who think faking up her tits is the way to feel "more womanly and sexy". Not even just to fuck. Smh.

• small natural breasts

• Most men prefer natural breasts, whether they're big small or anywhere in between.

• I love big breasts but I hate fake ones anyway no matter their size so honestly... It's best to go without it in my opinion. Keep the money for something more interesting and useful.