I'm thinking about asking her out! What do you honestly think of her? Is this pic a little to revealing?

Most Helpful Girl

• bit revealing but whatever, bikini pic it's fine
    and she lookks good

• Yea I figured it was lol thank you!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask a girl because you think she's just hot or some prize. Ask her out because you like who she is, also shed probably be pissed and creeper out if she found out you posted a picture of her on the internet. But she is cute and it's your life. Good luck and best wishes

• Thank you! The reason I'm asking is because people think bad things about girls who post pics like this so I wanted to get some feedback

• Lol I understand just make sure she post them first and isn't sending them to you in confidence. Could you say awkward lol good luck.

• Lol thanks it's from Facebook

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't ask her out... It shows something about her and her personality, For a girl that wants to show everything to the world isn't a good quality in a girl

• That makes a lot of sense! Never looked at it that way!

• 😘☺️

• Lots of girls post pics like that, if u like her ask her out

What Guys Said 3

• Ummm did you get her permission to post that?

• I told her I wa going to post a Facebook pic lol

• She is hot looking. You ask if its too revealing? No, she is wearing a bikini. Would you think she was being too revealing at the beach? C'mon think about it

• Thank you! That makes sense lol! But still the way she's got her ass out made me ask!

• Yeah looks like she might be pushing her ass out for this pose, but its just a pic

• Your right lol yea like showing it on purpose!

• of course ask her out because she is very sexy attractive and she has nic butts and ass