Do You think she Is prettier?

I got left for a girl who look like Megan fox and Never got over it apparently... so im straight forwardly going to ask do You think she is prettier?

my Picture in the avatar...

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• the guy that left you is a douchbag!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a doll.. He was a ass to leave you

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yes you are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a pretty girl; sometimes guys make mistakes :) Forget him; someone deserves u more you will meet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You invented that story so we can judge the picture without fear of hurting you? its just a question...

Personally, the person on your avatar is not attractive for me. But im just 1 man, there are millions with different tastes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually i think you have a very adorable image. Big nice eyes really makes a woman shine. The guy may have leave you because other things, like your insecurity?

• Or i duuno, there are a lot of things, its not just beauty. But that shows the guy didn't respect you.

• My mother always said if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.
    Well my mother ain't here and do be honest your face looks like a clown mugged
    you and did a horrible job putting on the makeup. Sorry I was blunt.

0|1
    1|1
  • ... I'm sorry but you shouldn't ask questions you already know the answer to

0|0
    0|0
  • Your avatar pic is just a quote 😶?

0|0
    0|0
    • You look beautiful but that much make up is turn of for any guy I guess 😶

• Nice quote in your profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no picture

0|0
    0|0
  • You are when I imaging of the thought you would be because you dared to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • your picture is not in the avatar :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• you look fine no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • it has been quite sometime that it happened... i remember your matter
    there are bound to be someone who look prettier or better but it doesn't mean that we are really that bad.
    i feel that you need to move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't blame your looks for him leaving. He's just a bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • You posted the same question a few months ago... I think you should get over him.

By the way, to answer you again: yes, she's prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a really pretty girl , I would forget that guy. You will find someone else.

0|0
    0|0