Do You think she Is prettier?

I got left for a girl who look like Megan fox and Never got over it apparently... so im straight forwardly going to ask do You think she is prettier?

my Picture in the avatar...

Most Helpful Guy

• the guy that left you is a douchbag!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a doll.. He was a ass to leave you

What Guys Said 10

• Yes you are pretty.

• You are a pretty girl; sometimes guys make mistakes :) Forget him; someone deserves u more you will meet :)

• You invented that story so we can judge the picture without fear of hurting you? its just a question...

Personally, the person on your avatar is not attractive for me. But im just 1 man, there are millions with different tastes.

• Actually i think you have a very adorable image. Big nice eyes really makes a woman shine. The guy may have leave you because other things, like your insecurity?

• Or i duuno, there are a lot of things, its not just beauty. But that shows the guy didn't respect you.

• My mother always said if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.
    Well my mother ain't here and do be honest your face looks like a clown mugged
    you and did a horrible job putting on the makeup. Sorry I was blunt.

• ... I'm sorry but you shouldn't ask questions you already know the answer to

• Your avatar pic is just a quote 😶?

• You look beautiful but that much make up is turn of for any guy I guess 😶

• Nice quote in your profile pic.

• There's no picture

• You are when I imaging of the thought you would be because you dared to ask

• your picture is not in the avatar :(

What Girls Said 5

• you look fine no worries

• it has been quite sometime that it happened... i remember your matter
    there are bound to be someone who look prettier or better but it doesn't mean that we are really that bad.
    i feel that you need to move on...

• Don't blame your looks for him leaving. He's just a bastard.

• You posted the same question a few months ago... I think you should get over him.

By the way, to answer you again: yes, she's prettier

• You're a really pretty girl , I would forget that guy. You will find someone else.