(Quiz) What Is The First Body Part People Notice About You?

http://www.playbuzz.com/rebeccam16/what-is-the-first-body-part-people-notice-about-you

i got
Legs

(quiz) What Is The First Body Part People Notice About You?

Your best and most noticeable feature is your legs! Your long stems never fail to make an impression on the guys and make all the girls jelly. It's really hard to ignore your strong presence in the room, and that's before you even put your power-heels on! You love to show your perfect legs off by wearing shorts, dresses or mini skirts - but you always make sure that right after your legs - people get to know your even more beautiful personality.
don't kow if that's true.. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best and most noticeable feature is your impressive bust! And we all know that it's one of the most important parts of the body (evolutionary speaking of course). While you certainly have the goods, you manage to show off your body in a classy and sophisticated way.

I know my boobs r beautiful, but is this quiz designed for both genders?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I got: eyes

Your best and most noticeable feature is your eyes! There is a famous quote that says: "Your eyes are the door to your soul and the road to your heart", and that's exactly why people who meet you, immediately believe they know and understand you. Nonetheless your eyes still draw in others and hold a mysterious, sensual quality that can charm even your fiercest critic.
    -----------
    Usually the first thing people notice is my height, but hey, I'm ok with eyes haha

• Guys die for ma lips nigga!! yeahhhh !!!

Your best feature is your lips! Move over Angelina Jolie! Your luscious and sensual lips always look full, tasty and fab whether you're wearing makeup or not. Guys can't really take their eyes off them and kissing you is probably one of the most wonderful things that can happen to a person. The best news is that after looking at your lips - the words that come out of your mouth make an even better first impression.

• Eyes

• 0|0
  • Usually my height... but I do get a lot of comments about my eyes.

• As a guy, I notice eyes first.

• I got legs too

• When I took the quiz I got: your bust! lol!

• LOL.. 😂😂😂 I bet you got a nice rack!!!

• Why didn't you paste it.. I wanna see..

• Can't figure out a quick way to do it, but if you answer with things like "katy perry" "summer" the Mad Men picture, happy Kanye, depends on the day I think you'll end up there. The pic has another Disney princess looking at Jessica Rabbit awesome rack with a very unhappy look! lol!

What Girls Said 20

• Your best and most noticeable feature is your legs! Your long stems never fail to make an impression on the guys and make all the girls jelly. It's really hard to ignore your strong presence in the room, and that's before you even put your power-heels on! You love to show your perfect legs off by wearing shorts, dresses or mini skirts - but you always make sure that right after your legs - people get to know your even more beautiful personality.

Umm... I'm 5'0. I'm pretty sure nobody views them as long. I have been told that I have nicely shaped legs, though. I was actually told today that I have nice legs and should show them off more often. I definitely need a tan, though. I could currently glow in the dark and light up a yard at night. 😉

• Lips 💋
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4363-85ff-1c708731d8c1.jpg

• Haha.. nice.. 😂

• Well I'm not sure how true this is. But I've had funny amusing stories about guys and my lips lol so hey what can I say about it, after all I'm not a guy lol 🙈🙉🙊

• Bust
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40b9-a16c-3f3f45e3fd30.jpg
    Your best and most noticeable feature is your impressive bust! And we all know that it's one of the most important parts of the body (evolutionary speaking of course). While you certainly have the goods, you manage to show off your body in a classy and sophisticated way.

Damn boobies always getting in the way. :( Though this is correct. Stupid hs boys playing basket ball with my shit. -_-

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4363-85ff-1c708731d8c1.jpg

Very true.

• Lips.

Lol my lips are thin as f*ck xDD

• LMAO? I got lips this is so far off I couldn't stop laughing.

• a little late but i got lips lol.
    so not me!

• Bust

So accurate it hurts. T___T

• Bust

i knew it. lol

• Legs
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4693-b6ef-287745797895.jpg

• Lips

• Lips

Eh I don't know about that. My lips aren't that great.

• "Your best and most noticeable feature is your butt! Many would kill to have a derriere booty like yours. It's naughty, playful and seductive and shows that perky and life-loving personality. All that even before they get to know the "front you", which is even better."

Sounds accurate.

• I got the booty.

Even if it is probably bot wrong lol. Id say my hair is the most noticeable feature. But hey what do i know about male mind after all?

• I got the same as you :)

• I got lips. 👄

• I got smile, which is nice I get compliments on my teeth all the time

• Legs.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's my bust because it's pretty large for my size.

• Legs. I often find people staring at them </3

• I got: Lips (mine are naturally plump actually).

http://i.imgur.com/OfmHICu.jpg