Girls, What kind of features does a attractive guy have most of the times?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Thick eyebrows
    Baby Face
    Big Eyes

• I´m surprised becuse i´ve noticed there are a lot of girls who alos like guys with smaller eyes. But what i see most of the times that attractive guys have in common is that they have masculine jaws.

• Everybody has different preferences. I do not like the typical hotties that the movies advertise. I prefer guys who look more slim.

What Girls Said 7

• Smile... knocks me right out the park when a guy has an awesome smile

• For me, nice eyes (color is irrelevant), a nice smile, clean hands/fingernails, good posture and a confident presence. Nicely maintained facial hair is a plus in my eyes.

• By facial hair you mean like a trimmed beard?

• Yes. Definitely trimmed though... No mountain man beard.

• a kind smile

• Confidence actually

• a nice jaw line, shoulders, a bit of muscle, muscular legs. In general, he just needs to be wider and taller then me.

• Oh okay but what if his eyebrows aren´t straight and not very thick but he has everything else. Would that be a major turn off?

• really depends on his personality, interest and how safe i feel around him to be the biggest turn on :) eye brows for me just can't be bushy

• Most attractive guys I know personally seem to have big eyes and sexy smiles... and hot bods... and are practically silly, and smart.. but you know X3..

• An attractive guy has an actual personality and doesn't try to attract girls by petty things such as abs and big muscles.