How is my style of dressing for a 22 year old man?

So I'm a bodybuilder and have a impressive physique and I like to show it off and get looks. On school days I typically will wear a brand called Live Fit. You can see it on livefitapperal. com I'll wear a pair of joggers with high top shoes or just nice athletic shoes. I'll wear a fitted tshirt along with it. I dress like a an athlete most days.

On my other days I have nice long sleeve shirts.. Michael Kors.. Ralph Lauren. A lot of stuff from Jcrew. I'll wear that with a nice pair of chinos or nice fitting jeans and a pair of nice classy shoes.

Somedays I'll mix it up and just wear a plain white Ralph lauren or calvin klein shirt with chinos and some high top nikes.

Been slowly inscreasing my wardrobe as much as I can because I live with my parents for another 4 months.. Saving money and investing in clothes.

Bump
bump..

Most Helpful Girl

• you probably look just fine with what you wear. as long as you are confident and feel good, then ur good to go :)

• I drastically changed my wardrobe when I got out of my relationship. I was wearing gym shorts and graphic tees everyday lol. I just want to know if I'm going in the right direction.

• sounds like you are :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, stop bumping, your question is boring.

• Don't answer then bruh I'm not looking for answers from guys.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds good to me.

• Sounds good to me, though you seem pretty branded :P

What Guys Said 0