Look at how CREEPY this is?

On the GaG advertisements, I caught a glimpse of my older twin/what I would look like in the future. Has this ever happened to you before? And does she look like an older version of me?

I hate those advertisements though, objectifying Asian women to be submissive, playful, dependent and exotic.
Look at how CREEPY this is?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she does look like you. I can see you looking like her in the future. This could very well be the older version of you.

What Guys Said 7

• No, it hasn't happened to me. I don't think she looks like an older version of you.

• I would probably be a closer match if I made the eyebrows her style, had her hairstyle with thicker hair and circle lenses to make my pupils appear bigger.

• Well, In their defence, all Asians look the same to me.. And No, i am not racist, coz i am Asian. Suck it mofos.

• Kinda.
    Ow they do it with all women.

• Confused!!! did you mean this is your real sister

• No way. I think she looks like how I would look 10 years later. I stumbled across my identical twin 0_0

• I will look similar to her in my mid twenties, right? We have similar facial structures how can nobody see that?

• nobody knows what will happen.

• Agree some ad almost seem to promote human trafficking

• I think those advertisements lead to scan sites where the majority of Asian women are looking for a passport of another country or are scammers.

• GAG have the worst advertising options they could pick different options but hei that's why I recommend you ADS BLOCKER

• Im sorry since when is it only Asians?

And no, that looks nothing like how you'll look, pathetic

What Girls Said 3

• I think she does look a little similar to you. Maybe if she wasn't wearing all that makeup it'd be a closer match. Anyways yeah that's kinda messed up. On the bright side once you reach Xper level 7 it's no ads for you!

• Haha still a long way to go and I need to answer questions. Not sure if the makeup was similar, but I think she does look a lot like me maybe 10 years later, don't you think? I would be flattered to look like her because she is pretty.

• Do you think I will look similar to that once I hit my mid twenties?

• Now that I take a closer look at your profile pic probably. Of course you won't look exactly like her but you'd look really similar to her.

• Apparently I had one back in high school. I never ran into her but my friends did. They said she had the same hairstyle and jacket as me. We had different faces but enough similarities for them to mistake her for me from afar.

• Yes strange! My friend went through the same situation where she met an older version of her out in the streets. She thought it was a time traveler lol

• I actually have never seen anyone that looks like me ever. I would like to meet someone who does. I don't think she looks like your twin by the way but yeah I also hate those ads geared towards Asian fetishizers.

• Can you look closer to my photo in my profile and see if we look similar? I really want to look like her when I am older. Do you think I will look similar in my mid twenties?

• Well I'm on mobile but from what I see you two have a little similarity but not close enough to look like twins. Maybe cousins. I do think you can look a bit closer to her if you did your makeup to look more like her but I don't think getting a few years older will turn you into her twin. Her nose and chin are sharper and her eyes are bigger your feature are more rounded.

Why do you want to look like her? You're pretty as you are.