Girls, Am I attractive and do I look good enough for my girlfriend (pics)?

I love the girl I've been with since last December. Unfortunately I have always been sort of insecure about my looks but I am gradually getting better about how I feel about myself. I just want to feel that I am the best combination for her and wish that I could look even better for her.

Can I please get a blunt honest opinion on how I look (scale would be nice) and if I am relatively good enough looking for my girl? It may be hard to believe but I do have a better personality and a lot to offer other than what I have in the looks department.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oldozcgy39496f9/Photo%20Jul%2019%2C%205%2037%2015%20PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sf316zs3l7s37ji/Photo%20May%2001%2C%207%2005%2027%20PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgaazzt01zhxfq5/Photo%20Jul%2019%2C%205%2024%2031%20PM.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i759ky1r3101cw/Photo%20Jul%2028%2C%208%2046%2029%20PM.jpg?dl=0 (We are on the far right).

Thank you in advance.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's my honest opinion - you look great together. Neither of you are ugly.

But this kinda annoyed me a little. Why do you care about how you 'look' together? It's meaningless. If she wants to be with you, isn't that enough? dont let your insecurities ruin it. It's 90% about your personalities and how they click so if I were you I would spend my energy on that rather than worrying about something petty like this

• Thank you. Her being with me is enough but I don't want to lose that because someone better looking comes along. I hope I'm not "average" looking because I don't know how I have her if so. I know she has been with better looking guys in the past but they definitely weren't great to her and didn't have what I do to offer. I want to feel that I offer enough in the looks department to where there is no question that she wants something more than I have.

• Opinion owner - thank you for all your responses. Do you agree with one opinion that "I am not too good looking for her at all"? And I'm not sure quite how to take that - does it mean that I don't deserve her and that she deserves a better looking dude?

What Girls Said 8

• u guys look really cute together :D

• Thanks. I hope I'm good enough looking and she doesn't want anyone else - I certainly don't.

It's hard to explain - I thought maybe at first she was into me because I love what I do and make great $$$ but I don't think this is just it.

• You look fine to me, I'd say you're a 7

• Thanks I think my biggest flaws are my face and that I haven't got enough mass yet. I'm almost 6 feet and ~150 lbs. What do you think?

• I still think you're pretty good, if you want to bulk up that fine, but you're naturally very good looking and you and your girlfriend look very happy together

• you look nice and i think you're both equally attractive.

You look younger than 25 tho,

• Thanks I'll be 27 in September.

• you guys are like cookie cutter cute :) you look great together

• She is really pretty and you're definitely good enough for her. Hoping the best for this cute couple! :)

• Honest opinion: you are equally attractive. She's not that hot neither do you.. But you're okay. Good luck! Its good that you what to get better for her!

• Thanks. Did you mean to say "she's not that hot neither are you"? And you mean to say "but I'm ok" as in average looking or not attractive?

• Ya thats what I meant to say. Sorry. And as a average looking. Now that you're average when you improve you'll be hot😃!

• You're both cute together!! You're good looking don't be insecure :)!

• You don't look too good for her at all...

• Thanks. Are you saying I don't deserve her based solely on my looks? That I don't look good enough for her?

• Thanks I'm kinda confused now lol. Did you mean to say differently the first couple of times?

• Also - even if I could have a better looking girl I don't want that I love her for so many reasons. Looks to me are not as important as how great she is.