Am I too thin? Fillllaaa?

I am 6ft tall and weigh 120-125 lbs with a 23-24 inch waist. This is me

No spaces

People kerp sayimg im toothin but it alwaysseems to be fatties. Some lady just lectured me and told me men don't want bones but im afraif of gaining weight cuz at my height if i we7ghed more I'd feel like godzilla

https://www. flickr. com /photos /90025789@N05/

Damn link try that

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are healthy (which I believe you appear to be), you are fine. You seem attractive in my opinion. Naturally there are guys that like heavier girls and there are guys that like skinny girls. Everyone has types. I think that you are a good weight, but a few extra pounds definitely wouldn't hurt.
    As for your height, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My sister is a little under 6'1" and she weighs like 150 I think. Guys seem to like her and be attracted to her. You wouldn't look like godzilla or whatever if you gained some weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah, that is quite thin I guess, I'm 5'5 and I weigh 117 lbs, sooo looking from this perspective, you seem skinny af.

• That being said, as long as you aren't anorexic, you're fine. Nothing wrong with being skinny lol :P

What Guys Said 18

• Christ, those are some suggestive photos.

Anyway, your main issue is that you live in the US. You're probably, actually, the only non fat person living there.

• Lol feels like it... i don't know anyone else who exercuses like fr

• Just gotta be who you are. If you'd feel better putting a bit more weight on (ie you feel you need to eat more), then do it. You'd still look good. As long as you're not starving yourself, you're fine.

• Just a little bit but still not that bad, you could be one of those models they use for the cat walk in the expensive designer clothes

• Dayum very thin

• If you aren't starving yourself and you eat when you're hungry then don't worry about it.

• I do restrict calories but not to an insane degree

• Damn girl you are sexy

• Not attractive to me.

• Nothing wrong with being skinny :o im skinny also

• Gojira! ☺️

• Holy crap you're cute hun.

• your body looks great in my opinion, you can gain a few pounds if you want to...

• daaaaayyyyuuummm... you have posted this before and still looking good

• nope, your stunning

• some people are like that... u look cute :)

• Why are you fully naked in these pics? And yes, for my liking you are too thin. But my preference is usually chubbier girls

• Woah those other pics though

• Your body looks great! You are very tall though.

• Yeah 6ft and being skinny makes it more noticeable i must admit

• You've got very nice boobs, so not too skinny.

• I've seen you on here before. Why did you leave and why are you back?

• You're underweight, but not unattractive by the way.

• And fuck Levin. There are plenty of us who are thin. I'm lean myself. Fuck the UK.

• Haters gonna hate

What Girls Said 5

• awkward when you're on anon but yo have your accounts profile pic on your flickr

• I don't want this to be listed in my questions is all. eventually it'll getburied

• You would know that from how you look. You are below your ideal weight.

• yeah you're real thin but hey, you are what you are

• Nah.
    You look fine.

• you have a very lovely figure, the one i actually want :(. you work out a lot or?