Do you think I have feminine legs?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer? Yeah. But so what, I mean, apart from the fact that every gay boy that sees you is going to think, “hello” (sorry, but yeah, you did make my gaydar needle move a li… (ewwww, for anybody thinking that’s an euphemism for `penis`, it isn’t) but, that said, yes, you did make my gaydar needle move a little (sorry).

Or … is it right to move?
    Should my gaydar be lighting up like a Christmas Tree?

[Relax, I said it moved, I didn’t say it lit up, relax…] :P

• Opps, I think you got a downvote for having gaydar (not from me)

I don't fully understand why gay guys are into this. I thought they are into masculinity.

• You think I know what gay guys, straight guys, straight girls, or gay girls are into?
      I can barely figure out what I’m into!

But yeah, I think every guy has some sort of gaydar, we all know if another guy is checking us out, regardless if we ourselves are straight or gay. If a guy is checking us out, though, obviously that guy is [at least] bi. But the other guy is beside the point. The point is, as a guy, at least, speaking for myself, I know when I’m being scoped. By guys, or girls. But if it’s a guy, then he’s gay, hence the term `gaydar`.

I don’t know what your legs were like before, but, I think your legs are fine regardless of your orientation. You’re not going to have problems with looks … don’t let it go to your head, just make sure you’re as nice of a person to know to your friends as you are as a person to look at, and you’ll be fine, whichever way you go `romantically` speaking.

• Are you Romanian / Eastern European?

I ask because I saw your reaction to the “big feet / big shoes, my feet are not big, it’s the shoes!” comment (I’m paraphrasing) … I have a friend who’s got the same reaction, he’s very concerned about his legs and especially wants people to notice that he has •small• feet … as opposed to big feet, which just … I’m never going to be able to put that out of my mind, I’ve never heard of a guy (two guys, now) wanting people to be well aware that his feet are small, despite what the shoes may lead one to believe. Feet — small. And he’s Romanian.

I’m wondering if that’s a “thing” for Romanians or Eastern Europeans.

And if it is … why? What difference does it make?

What Girls Said 10

• Not so much with those giant feet at the end. But if I focus on them only, then yeah.
    Just put on a little muscle if you don't want them feminine and you'll be fine.
    If you do... Well then, good for you. :)

• Maybe the hiking shoes look giant but my feet are not.

• Oh and yeah, I'm very ok with them, girls and dudes keep checking out them, so I was just curious

• They look pretty feminine...

• Ummm, yes.

• I think we should swap :D

• I didn't see yours but I don't think I want to :)

• I've muscular ones, I'd take yours any day :D :)

• All I can currently offer is an upvote :)

• sligghttly, but eh thats fine

• I am going to be honest!!! YES YOU DO!!. no hair, and smooth!!

• Honesty is really cool :)

• Kinda, but that can be easily fixed. Go to the gym and don't skip the leg day.

• Yes, & gorgeous legs

• those glasses doe.. xD not really its just that you have no hair lol

• Yeah but you pull them off well though.

What Guys Said 13

• many gals would be jelly of yer legs i believe

• Yeah it is kind of feminine.

• I feel bad about writing this but I think you do.
    Maybe do some leg workouts.

• Don't fele bad. I surely don't

• Bro... sorry to say ,
    But answer is ' yes'

• I would say a little bit, Though, nothing a little more muscle and leg hair won't fix ;)

• Looks like you shaved them lol.

• No, I removed hair permanently

• I wanted them to be completely smooth and not stubby

• Lol, well a lot of women seem to be jealous of your legs so that should give you a good idea.

• i'd say yeah , but it's solvable , just train your legs , make them look muscular.
    and you don't really have to wear shorts.

• Yup you really do

• Maybe, u need hqir on your legs.

• lol chicken leg

• My straight penis is so confused. yes they are VERY feminine.

• From one photo?

• This is what I normally wear in the summer

http://i.imgur.com/nPelk4H.jpg

• Didn't know you were that same guy. But if you walk around in those shorts I think you would definitely get looks even from straight guy because your legs are long, smooth, tan... everything a guy could want in womens' legs.

• They are very thin and smooth, I'd say like a skinny teen girl's legs

• No you don't. Do you shave your legs?

• No I used a permanent method

• No, electrolysis

• Okay.