Girls, From a guy with a little bit of insecurities about his looks, How attractive am I?

How attractive do I look facially? What can I do to improve?
Girls, From a guy with a little bit of insecurities about his looks, How attractive am I?

(I tried smiling but I couldn't do a natural smile and ended up looking weird). Be honest please.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• u know what gils find attractive?
    its not appearance... if u have a good personality and u r good person, with goals in life, personality and treat her really good-then you will find the right girl for you.
    its not about appearance (but always be neat and try to look good)

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think i have a bad personality, about being a good person? I dont know. Thanks for the input.

What Girls Said 5

• Your below average tbh with you. So get contact lenses , comb hair back in a style , nose straightened and a nicer shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • You have good features just comb ur hair back and get contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a very cute guy, just make sure to always be confident! Like seriously a guy could be ugly as shit, but if he is confident he WILL get the girls!

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright then, i'l hit myself until i get confident enough. But seriously tho, thank you for making me feel better.

• You look good. I would try brushing the hair from your forehead back. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a crocklick on my forehead, that won't work. Would side fringe's work?

• Yeah that would work :)

• you look okay.

0|0
    0|0