How old do I look? Be honest?

I've always been told I look wayyy older than I am..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sorry to say, but you look older

• How old exactly? 30?

• Yeah. Unfortunately somewhere between 25 and 30. May be, it's because you are skinny (cheek bones, or somewhat "structured" face). Or may be, just that you're looking sad in that pic. Anyway, you don't have to worry about it so much, because, you would look more or less the same even when you are older.

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 9

• From your display picture, I'd say around 20-21. Look at the bright side, looking mature has its perks too. It's better than a 17-year-old being thought as a 14-year-old lol, I guess its something to do with my face 🙈🙉🙊 and hey, you're absolutely gorgeous! I love the eye colours 💙

• You look 21, to be honest. But, hey you look very beautiful. It's better to look bit older than your age... Rather than younger and get treated like a child all the time

• You look like your about 24. You'll stay looking that age for a while, so it is nothing to be concerned about.

• And when I'll be older.. Do you think I'll look even more old? Like looking 50 at the age of 40?

• Not really. Your age in years just hasn't caught up with your body.

• can you ever stop this whining? and fishing for compliments? please. this is what makes a person unattractive.

• You look like 22 :o

• yeah you look alder than 16 tbh... maybe 17-19

• Definitely mid to late 20's

• Well you do look older than you are, but you're pretty :)

• Your picture makes you look 30. It is prob just the lighting, though.