Look glamorous in a school unform?

I live in England, so obviously we all have to wear uniforms... I don't want to look like everyone else, so how do I look glamorous in a school uniform?

Most Helpful Guy

• You stick to the uniform, because that's the point of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh UK school uniforms... How i do not miss them (i moved to a different country with slacker dress codes) If you are allowed to colour your hair do that. Maybe add some jewelry pieces. Adding make-up and different hairstyles or hair bobbles can add a flare of glamour to your uniform. Wear a funky coloured undershirt, i don't know if you'll get away with that one, but i could at my school. If you can paint your nails, do it! i know it sounds odd, but smelling nice adds to feeling glamorous not so much looking. Although FUN FACT! if you smell nice people will perceive you as nicer and more chic that you are.

At the end of the day you have to conform to the schools rules of what they want you to wear, it is a dress code enforced for a reason. There's nothing really you can do about that, so everything you do has to be above board and not breaking the rules. Maybe check out your school website (if it has one) and see what they do and don't let you wear.

What Guys Said 10

• Make sure it fits you properly, nothing makes a uniform look bad worse than one that is not the right size, to lose or baggy.

• The point of a school uniform is to make everyone look the same...

you do get that right?

• Nothing you can do mate.

• Tweak it to be glamorous. If you know the rules, you can find the loopholes and maybe add stuff, change stuff, take stuff away.

• Once i went to school in my swim trunks😂

• Move to America and dress however you want. Obvious answer.

• I got the same problem 😭

• Roll Up The Skirt , Slap On Some Make Up And Style Your Hair Differently

• Same problem here..
    Though my schools strict as fuck
    I try to roll up my sleeves while I can without getting a detention.
    That's all I can do on my school...

• Become a Far East/South East Asian girl. They wear school uniforms too. 😂😂

What Girls Said 4

• -Style your hair pretty
    -Wear lip gloss
    -light make up (like eyeshadow, or eyeliner) to give a that look.
    -Wear pretty earrings
    -Wear pretty bracelets

All of those can beautify your look.

• i think a gold watch makes any outfit looks really good.

• Add jewelry, maybe a scarf in your school colors if it's possible. Style your hair differently.

• Some jewelry and maybe style your hair different.