Is it ok to wear boyfriends huge jacket to school?

Ok so im still in school and im also in an LDR and my boyfriend sent me his jacket so i can remember him everywhere i go but i was wondering if people at school would look at me weird for wearing it because it absolutely eats me he's 6'0 ft and im 5'4 so would y'all think that its ok if i wear his jacket to school? Would y'all look at me weird or would u think its fine? Please tell me!! here's a picture of it so you know how big it is on me. My school doesn't have a dress code for the jacket size.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• If you like it wear it. Personally I'm not a big fan of the look; wearing your boyfriends jacket thing seems kind of high school to me. Whatever floats your goat though.

• Looks ok to me.

• As long as it's with a short skirt ;)

• very sweet...

What Girls Said 2

• It looks fine to me. Wear what you're comfortable with. Don't put too much emphasis on what people in your school would think. You won't see them much after you graduate anyways.

• it looks fine sweetie