How do I look? Should I lose weight or im okay the way I em?

How do i look ? Should i lose weight or im okay the way i em ?
This is me by the way i weight 130 and im 14 ...

• yes ur fat lose weight
  • no ur okay the way u are

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look fat, but you can get toned a little, you have some fat on you than can easily be removed by just running/jogging.
    But like I said, you're not fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, you're 14, your body hasn't fully developed yet. Yes, you are a good bit on the chubby side, my only advice is that you eat healthy (minimize your junk food and just sugar in general) and keep active. Do NOT diet or do any weightlifting or any of that crap, you'll have plenty of time for that later in life (that is, if you end up feeling like this is what you want to do). This way, you'll only screw up your body, there's a reason as to why gyms only allow people from 16 years of age.

What Guys Said 8

• You are so young you have to drop weight because when your older one only gets a lot bigger I have seen this time and time

• You're fine just the way you are, but if you want to some weight and get your body toner, that's cool too; about 15 lbs would do

• You're under 18, you look healthy. The precise weight doesn't matter. Good job.

• When someone reaches 300 pounds that is when its time to lose weight
    you are fine

• U can lose alittle weight, and u will be ok your body is sexy

• You look stunning

• yes ur fat lose weight

• sorry you need to loose weight...

What Girls Said 7

• Your body is beautiful actually, your curves are lovely. If you want to exercise do it for your health but not to lose weight, you're beautiful.

• I refuse to answer your poll. It depends on your BMI, height and weight as well as age, and how your clothes fit. If you are really concerned talk to your doctor and he or she will tell you straight forward and give you advice and a solution if needed. And dear, please don't do this ( post pictures and ask random complete strangers) to yourself. It is self sabotaging. You are worth so much more than some number on the scale.
    Have a pleasant, peaceful, and purposeful life,
    Jacqueline

• You are fat, you need to lose weight and get tonned a little.

• You look great but maybe like 5-6 pounds and you would be amazing, or try toning up?

• you look beautiful and anyone who says otherwise should shut up

• I think you look fine the way you are

• You look cute the way you are. If you wanted to, you can tone up a bit.