Guys, In my profile pic do I look like I'm trying to hard? You can be honest with me. Can you guys please tell me?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• U r so beautiful girl. I like your beauty and u r so sweet

• Thank you @Georgesandman and that is actually natural lighting from the window in the background for those of who think that we fiddled around with it @alonzoslade

• U r welcome, anytime. :)

What Guys Said 17

• I know you are a lady of many talents. Looking so natural in your profile pic is just one of them. You look so perfect.

• Seems like a regular profile pic to me. You're fine, don't over think it

• No, you just look beautiful.

• Trying to hard to do what? You look kinda natural and relaxed to me. And cute too by the way. :)

• I loooove your pic ! Actually, it looks natural. You are not trying to be sexy or super cool. You look genuine and adorable. Also, it feels like the picture breathes. Most selfies just show half of their face and are weirdly framed. Your pic looks clean and fresh and almost professionally done.
    👍👍

• You can never try to hard, not giving up is the key👌
    But i dont see the problem here, you have beautiful hair (is it really natural?), and your face is cute, you also have a nice fit looking figure👌
    Hope this helped😄

• No it looks like a relaxed professional photo.

• Lol not at all. Its a nice photo

• You look beautiful :)

• Kind've.. but deff lose the 80's hair, you're a 2000's kid. lol

• No way it is cute :)

• Looks like you're trying not to fart.

• it does look professional, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Nah it's a pretty endearing picture. Nothing overt or over-the-top about it.

• Ur figure is nice...
    But can't judge ur face... as side view is provided
    But it seems... u r beautiful. :-)

• Your not doing anything bad ;) If someone treats you bad because "trying to hard" just say piss off.

• A bit because you look like you posed for that picture and took time to get the lighting right