What hairstyle/color would suit my headshape the best?

What would suit me best? What color or style? Could you be descriptive or post pictures please? Thank you. And also what is my headshape? I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh you're very pretty❤ your eyes are so beautiful 😭 now back to the question before my tears overflow, I think you have an oval shaped face like mine (the length of your face is more than the width.) oval shaped faces are said to be the best when it comes to hairstyles too. Personally, I think maybe light brown would fit you. Also, you could try a new haircut. I'm sure anything would fit you.

• Oh my gosh you are so sweet! Aw thanks so much that was helpful 😊 i apreciate it.

• Thank you darling, you're the sweet one ^.^ I'm more than glad to be helpful!! Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• Color is good how it is, or maybe a dirty blond. Style? I like to see shoulder length

• Thanks i appreciate it 😄

What Girls Said 1

• Your features remind of Mila Kunis so I guess one of her hairstyles would suit you :)

• Thank you! I've never been compared to her before, but i apreciate it and i'm sure it will help me out looking for a hairstyle! Thanks so much.