Let's see how shallow people really are. How do I look?

Ok so guys, would you mind dating a girl that has this body type?

I'm chubby. Unfortunately for me, I'm 5ft tall so I can't really grow into the fat or stretch vs. Other women that are taller. I have D cup boobs, a big butt, good size hips, and full thighs. I do have a stomach. But lets see how shallow people really are.

I do plan to lose weight by the way.

Regardless of what the title says, share your opinion. Good & Bad ones are welcomed :)
By the way (so I won't have to be repeating my self on every damn comment) the wording is off. My first How Do I Look Question and I worded it wrong lol everyone has their preferences! :) 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a crush on a girl with this body type. She had a really pretty face. Asked her if she'd like to hang out and turned me down. I guess she didn't like Mexicans.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you searching for hate?
    I think you look cute

What Guys Said 29

• so bassically any guy that says no is shallow... I'll say yes since that's the correct answer

yes!

• Kinda, I was basically insinuating that most guys (not all) don't like chubby girls. Lol the wording is totally wrong :p 👎 I updated the question that way no other users will get all butt hurt. But thank you :)

• Try hemorrhoid cream!

• will do !

• You're asking us to judge your physical appearance and we're the shallow ones? Wtf!

• It's not "shallow" to not be attracted to fat people. It's biology.

• I really do not appreciate the shaming language that you have used in your question so that if I tell you something you do not want to here you shame me so in a way you are only looking to here what you want to here, and make me look like a bad guy for saying something that you do not like. If this is a one off of bad phrasing of a question then that is ok, I would date you and find you cute, but if this is how you are I would never date someone like that as proper discussion between people could never happen.

• Dang you are looking good

• You're a bit overweight

• Yes, I'm aware of that lol :p

• I can help you to lose weight :) I lost 92 pounds :) All those people who downvoted y'all need to understand that being overweight is not a good thing it's bad I was obese If I was obese any longer I woud've gotten type 2 diabetes

• Why lose weight? You look fine. :)

• You look nice to me.

• Fantastic. Looking hot to me honestly. Love the outfit. It really accentuates your body

• pretty sexy.

• You've got this all wrong. Being shallow relates to people being attracted to someone purely because of their looks, and not their personality in any way.

You've just asked people to judge you on what they can see at first glance, and therefore asking them to be shallow. Fail.

As for what I think of your body, I know some guys will love it, its just not for me. I prefer thin/skinny/athletic girls. That doesn't make me shallow, it just means that's my preferred body type.

• i don't have a proplem. u r gorgeous in this outfit. :)

• You're fat and I would date somebody with your body type.

But I wouldn't date someone with your personality. This whole "rate me, but you're shallow if you don't respond with the answer I want" is just bullshit baiting.

• Can you not read or something? If you read the updates it explains my mistake. This is my first how do I look question, but thanks for your opinion:)

• We're not idiots. It doesn't matter what you say in the updates, somehow the words "lets see how shallow people really are" still traveled from the inside of your brain, through your fingers, onto the computer, over the internet and into the website's server, not just once, but twice.

• Users like you are the reason why people leave gag. Its a mistake. What I can't make mistakes on GaG? Am I breaking the gag law of wording things wrong in my question? Wow buddy. Its just a site. Calm down. :)

• Consider me shallow

• You look good. I'd ask you out.

• Your ok. But yeah losing some weight Wil definitely help

• Thanks I'm actually planning on it :)

• That's good. That said I'd still have sex with you lol.

• You look yummy to me... would've been better if you didn't edit it

• You look fine I think

• Noiceee very noiceee

• I like you. Looks like a nice body. I see nothing wrong with your body ;-)

• I'd date you if our personalities and interests matched.

• Why aye, you look fine. :)

• U look nice , don't be so hard on urself

• Your body is fine x

• I wouldn't ask you for a date becouse of

• You look just fine

• I think you are sexy and yes i would

• Those who don't flatter you are shallow? O. o

• I think some weight to put down would be okay, but it's hones opinion hei you can do it :)

What Girls Said 13

• Wow, okay... nothing wrong with asking a How Do I Look question, but saying that people who are not attracted to your body type are shallow is not cool. Passive aggressive much?

• I worded it wrong lol this is my first how do I look question. I'm not stupid, I know everyone has their preferences:) just as I!

• Yeah, definitely bad wording.

• ... Someone not being a fan of how you look does not make them shallow? Just means their preferences are different. Perfectly normal.

In any case, cute outfit! Especially the top. :)

• Yeah I worded the question totally wrong :/ lol everyone does have their preferences though :) & thanks!:) its actually a dress :p

• woah.. it is like you are threatening us to say you are good looking otherwise we are shallow?

• Very nice outfit

But if you want people to not "judge" your appearance you should try not judging others for a having a preference, by calling them shallow.
    You can't be every one's type.

I personally think you look fine , especially if you are comfortable in your own skin.

• Dude before I seen your pic you made your self sound huge I think you look fine personal lay and plus everyone has their own taste in body size some men woman like heaver over small and then then other way around :)

• It's not being shallow, it's preference. Just because you're not a preferred preference, doesn't mean everyone's shallow and hateful of you.

• Your body is ok.

• Its not shallow to have preferences babydoll. Thats why your body is sexy as sin to some men out there. Everyones different

• It isn't about the body. It's about the face. Your body looks fine. It doesn't look fat or too thin. However it won't get you anywhere if you're ugly. A person (guy or girl) can have someone's idea of the perfect body, but if their face is hideous it won't matter. So it's hard to comment if the face isn't shown.

• You are gorgeous and you have an amazing figure I would rather be a curvy cola bottle than a pencil!

• lol! you try to see how shallow people are by posting a pic of something as shallow as your body.. isn't that a bit counterproductive?

• There is nothing wrong with your body. You are beautiful. Do not put your worth in the hands of some stupid boys. P. S. your outfit on fleek

• The way you worded that question is setting yourself up for failure, just so you know.

• Yeah I just realized that. Lmao. Its my first How Do I Look question to be honest!!