Guys, how would you describe a beautiful girl? And what is a good weight limit in kg?

I have green eyes, brown hair past the shoulders I'm not girly so i mainly wear T-shits and skinny jeans basically i just want to know what is attractive haha

7

Most Helpful Guy

• an attractive girl is one that feels confident in her appearance. its all about how the girl views herself not how others do. she should also have a fun personality, she makes me feel happy and perfectly content to just talk to her and hold her hand. she makes me want to be a better person, and just being with her makes me happy. that's my perfect girl.

What Guys Said 6

• Attractive is more about how the woman makes you feel over her looks. But, if you are asking my definition of a woman that is attractive. Think Ella Hooper
    fanart.tv/.../download.php

• This is a tough question for sure. By the time I finish describing a beautiful girl, I might just fall in love with a girl that doesn't match my description at all.

• depends on your body fat.. i know girl with 60kg and they look 1000 times better then some other with less 10kg.. but normaly for girl between 50 and 60 depends how tall u are how muscular size boobs and ass...

• Here this is gorgeous. Anything close to this is beautiful

ca.eonline.com/.../...957-634.priyanka-guess-2.jpg

• Playing video games is pretty unattractive.

• I can't disagree more.

• Agreed. It doesn't do much for me and I usually find it kind of unattractive, especially if she's just doing it to get guys' attention.

• Not every girl plays video games for guys attention... i play video games for my own enjoyment.. it has nothing to do with getting guys attention.
      And it's not my fault that guys get embarrassed when a female can beat them at video games..

• U hqve to wear shorts and t shirts and dresses too