Girls, what do u think?

Hello,

Many people say that my biceps looks like a biceps from a girl, but i think most girls have a weaker biceps than me. Its 7.4inches big (19 cm). What u Girls think is my Biceps stronger or weaker than your?( Im 21 year old male)
Girls, what do u think?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• your arms are smaller than average but that does not mean you are ugly.

What Girls Said 8

• My biceps are bigger than yours (23cm) and I'm not even 16... *wrong age*

• You're fine. If you're concerned about it, hit the gym. Find a workout regimen that works for you and the amount of freetime you have and run with it. That's what I always do when I find something about my body that I don't like; I change it.

• Yeah it kinda looks like my arms and I only weigh about 105 so I would say they are pretty girly :/ sorry if that sounds mean

• Go to the gym buddy.

• Weaker but I workout daily

• I've seen penises thicker than that twig

• I do weight training, so I have a more defined bicep (and triceps). You have more muscle than my sister, though.

• My biceps are bigger, but these things depend on genrtics and how much you work out. I have a job where I have to lift heavy things and my muscles grow fast, but your body might be different. It is stupid to say you have biceps of a girl.