Girls, what do you think of short Guys? and weather if you prefer them with muscles or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 5'1" so guys who are on the shorter side (5'9" or under) aren't bad as far as I'm concerned; I'm not a fan of 6-packs or massive muscles on any man, but having a somewhat fit body isn't a bad thing; just looking after yourself and being a healthy weight is always good.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm usually not dating someone just for their appearance. I have dated guys shorter than me, and we had fun. One was pretty muscular and toned, the other was overweight.

0|1
    0|0
  • I myself am short so I prefer a shorter guy. I don't really care if he's muscular or not so long as he's not a fat ass. An average body is just fine. I got lucky though and got a short cutie, and though he's underweight, he's super strong. I want him to at least be strong enough to pillow fight and wrestle with me and be able to win. But I don't really care if they're super defined muscles. Strength and in shape is enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any opinion on them. Muscles are always a bonus but not necessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • i just like muscles in general

0|1
    0|0
  • BB and i generally do not care depending on which guy is a good match for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Short is fine for me. he can be a little shorter or a little taller then me, but not a whole lot shorter. That kinda makes me feel like a phedofile. not to much muscle on shorter guys. a little definition is nice though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like guys who are taller than me. That shouldn't be a big problem since I'm only 5'1. As for muscles, I like then but they aren't necessary as long as he isn't overweight. But after all, it's his personality that counts:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Im attracted to a guy who is considered pretty short for a guy, but he's around my height. He's probably like 5'3 or 5'2. He has muscle.
    It really has to do with personality though

0|1
    0|0
  • Define "short". I usually wouldn't date someone shorter than me, no matter if he's muscular or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer tall guys but i like short guys too. Better with muscles, a little bit

0|1
    0|0