Girls, rate each guy here out of 10 ?

Girls, rate each guy here out of 10 ?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Asian men (prefer Korean men, they are hot.) All of the guys are very average, but the pretty boy out of the group would be that Asian guy, with the dark tie, and longer hair, with his hand on his shirt. Tell him that he is attractive. The hair style is too flat though. tell him to cut it a bit shorter, and either comb it back or gel it up like how the latinos do. I' d ask him out if I were in that office ;) He has beautiful skin too, with nice eyes with some kissable lips.

That's a nice looking guy, right there.

• Listen, all the girls are saying they like the guy with the medals, but I like guy sitting NEXT to the guy with the medals. The one with sexy lips ;)

What Girls Said 10

• I'd give them all fives. Just average guys.

• The Asian cutie in front is the winner... he even has a medal to prove it. 😀

Seriously though I like him best.

• the only one I think is the best looking is the one with the red, white, and blue medal. second best is the Asian guy standing up and everyone else is below a 5/10

• thay all look fine lol

• Eh, no time for that but the guy on the bottom right is a nice Asian cutie for sure.

• The guy on the left! With nice smooth skin, pretty eyes and sexy lips!

• Okay, so you don't see those sexy lips? This guy is pretty as hell. He is by far the cutest out of the group. Look to the left. He's the one sitting sex to the guy with the medals. Look at his features. That's potential model material.

• I rate them all 8

• Top left guy get a 6/10
    Top right guy gets a 7.5/10
    Bottom left guy gets a 5.5/10
    Bottom right guy gets a 8/10

• I don't like rating, i dont find any of them attractive & they aren't my type.

• I don't rate by #... I think they all look good. But the one in the front right (with the medal) sticks out most to me.

• all not bad, i just like white guys, and white guy is like a 7, would bang.