What do you think of these heels?

Do they give off a negative vibe like slutty? Im just curious to see what y'all think of them as i found them on this girls instagram page and im considering getting them but not sure if im getting a "vibe" from them i don't know

Sorry if its against the rules here to post someone elses picture i just figured as the girls face isn't shown it doesn't matter? I apologize in advance though if it does matter

What do you think of these heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• They're very sexy. Nothing is wrong with that. People need to stop demonizing sex.

What Guys Said 20

• Well, I would like suggest you please don't wear heels, it may look good on you and this one also looks good but you see it's bad for your body, it's very bad for your joints, for your knees, I would suggest don't wear any kind of heels, wearing heels is the only identification of being modern or something like that. Modernity is within you. Don't you think wellness of your body is more important than just showing to people or your female friends that you can wear heels, Is wearing heels more important to you than then the harm it can cause to your body in the long run.

I apologize to you, it's totally up to you if you want to take my suggestion or not. Please don't misunderstand me, it's your life after all, it's your body. I will attach a link here, go through it if you want too.

www.thespinehealthinstitute.com/.../how-high-heels-affect-your-body

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/high-heels

• As I said please don't misunderstand me, it's totally your choice and if you want to wear it by all means then go ahead.

• They're sexy.

• Honestly... slutty kind've, but yes, ugly.

• I like the heels. They really go good with the jeans she have on. I don't see anything wrong with them.

• I'd imagine they'd look better if you were wearring some sort of dress.

• ugly. as all modern womens shoes.

• Meh. Not that attractive

• They look fine

• It depends on the vibe YOU give off. The shoes are an extension of you and the way you are feeling at the moment. You can be sexy, slutty, or glamorous, it up to you. They are very sexy and I like them

• No, I don't think they give off a slutty vibe... they look great!

• I don't like 'em.

• They look sexy on girls

• Sexy as fuck :P

• I already told you in that other question that those heels are very classy... love em' :)

• There's no such thing as "slutty", they're just shoes.

They'd be great with the right outfit.

• I think they are so cute!!

• They give a slutty sexy look but they're classy aswell

• I think it's fine to post this, she probably doesn't even know about GAG

• I don't like them they look like weird and not attractive at all

• I think they're sexy !!!
    If i saw a girl wearing them i wouldn't think she is slutty id think she has style and a sexy style to !!

What Girls Said 9

• They're fine! They don't give off a slutty vibe, just don't wear a skirt that you can see your fanny in. It's all about how you wear it x

• Awesome heels

• Wow!! Awesome shoes! They don't give a ''slutty'' vibe (whatever that means)

• Dayum! I want them. Where are they from?

• i kinda like them, though it wouldn't go with what i normally wear (and look painful)
    that's up tp you

• I like them, I think they would look better open toe though.

• Ooooh i like them! :)

• Id say they give off a vibe of "sexy" cause of the lace detail which looks gorgeous! I love them though where are they from? x

• i love them!