Views on how I look?

Views on how I look?
I feel kinda awkward doing this, and it took me a day to gather up the courage haha. I was advised to get other opinions on how I look because I'm quite insecure about my features and the fact that I looked about 7. Also, sorry about the picture is the only one I could find of me by myself. I would really appriciate any honest opinion and what I could do to look better. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• You are nice ;)
    Probably some boys likes you and you dont know : p

• Thank you :) haha I highly doubt it, I'm kinda invisible compared to my friends.

• Why are you worried? WTF? You're fuxking CUTE <3 marry me? lol

• Beautiful!!! Not pretty your beautiful

Message me when your 25 lol

• Oh my god, thank you so much! Hahaha

• No wonder your that cute

Your hair is the cutest sexiest thing ever, I love hair like that... your going to grow up to be a real keeper. You look nice too

• This is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me, thank you!
      I'm trying to grow my hair longer, curly hair takes forever *sigh*
      Thank you very very much, I really really hope so!

• Don't do anything. You look fresh and natural, very pretty. If you must, maybe a little eye makeup. But very little, you have pretty eyes, so don't hide them

• Why so beautiful and why so modest?
    I am sure many guys have crush on you!
    Anyway U look soo cute and sweet😍
    *Loads of kissess 😘*

• You are beautiful.
    End of the discussion.

• You're cute!
    Just fix your lipstick it kinda look messy and try different colors :P

• Very pretty.

• You're very pretty. I don't see why you're insecure.

• Thank you very much :) well compared to my friends I'm completely different and kinda invisible...

• . Very cute

• You are Lovely :D

• You look overweight

• I never even thought of that! I do have very chubby cheeks, I'll work on that. Thank you for your opinion :)

• Change your hair style

• Very sweet😍

• You do not look 7., Someone might think you look like a 7, but only if you're 'not their type'. Easy 8.

You could get hired for jobs that choose on looks (waitress, some sales jobs, etc.)

• You're cute! I don't know what you were worried about. Love yourself for who you are. Don't change :)

• Wow, thank you so much! I really wasn't expecting anyone to say that :)

• You're welcome :D Now all you need to do is believe it. You'll have no problem attracting guys trust me.

I used to think no girls would really like me when I was younger. But I'm now surprised how many have shown interest before.

So never forget, you're just as good as all the other girls out there

• You really think so? Wow thank you! I'm kinda invisible at the moment to guys, i look a lot different compared to my friends, but this does give me hope that someone will like me soon :) you're so lovely, thank you so much!!

What Girls Said 8

• You look very pretty ^^*

• I don't think you look like you're seven years old. You're a very pretty girl!

• Thank you :) I've been mistaken for 12 and below on several occasions haha

• That's what they say! In the meantime, it can be frustrating, haha.

• Very true!

• really pretty and sweet looking :)

• You are so purdy with your purdy eyes and curly hair

• No she DOES not. You have the cheeks that all 17 year olds have because you still have lots of collagen. Faces tend to lean out in early twenties. Enjoy your youthful cheeks. Your adorable and this is the only pic I have commented on. Somebody made a stupid remark to a young impressionable girl who will probably believe it. You do not look any where even near to overweight!

• You are very pretty. You have beautiful hair and eyes and clear skin

• You're really really pretty. I'm jealous ;)

• Seriously? Woah, thank you! I'm positive there's nothing to be jealous about though :)

• You look pretty:)