Why does she like me so much (UPDATED WITH BETTER PICTURES)?

Hey guys. This is me and my girlfriend. We've been dating for 9 months and every day I get to hear about how handsome I am, and stuff. I weigh like 230ish pounds and I have acne all over my body, while she's got the perfect body, the zero acne. Why does she like me so much? She's like super obsessive. We're always having sex and she's always telling me that I'm the most perfect person ever. Like what's going on? I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world but at the same time I'm confused why does someone so perfect like me?

http://tinypic. com/r/nzocj5/8

Here's to all the people who are thinking I'm lying. Remove the space after the period.

Most Helpful Girl

• Post a pic of u guys together...

• How do I do that?

• http://tinypic. com/r/nzocj5/8

Here you go to. Remove the space after the period.

• it won't let me c it for some reason :(
      but im sure u guys make a cute couple.
      being all about looks is for just hookups-not relationships. when ur in a relationship you usually want the person for who they are. and liking who they are as a person will make you more physically attracted to them. the physical attraction just makes it easier to get verything started.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• looks are not everything.. and you dont look bad yourself.. she might see something in you which makes up for everything you think you lack.. :)

• To me you guys are similar in attractiveness.

• Sex addiction? Or she just likes u.

• i know this sounds cheesy but it true! your appearance is only one of the things that factor into whether someone is attracted to you. she may like you because of your personality and you treat her well. or maybe its because you have really good sex. regardless she's dating you which means she likes you! no matter the reason just be happy and enjoy the relationship. You never know where tomorrow will take you...

• This girl probably thinks your perfect while she thinks she's not. All girls have different preferences of boys. She loves you so much, Compliment her also!

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know dude mabey you have a superb personality. You are not that bad looking of a lad and perhaps you fit her preferance

• Maybe because she sees a great human being that makes her happy.

• lol i think your question is your answer :) your aren't selfish and egoist. am i right

• I agree with @AmandaLynn1930 upload a pic of you two together otherwise it's a fairytail...

• Okay how do I upload another picture on this thread?

• can't believe you actually did that... but you know girls are not that into looks as people think they are, personality matters more to them, where are you from?

• I don't think you need to know where I'm from. I'm from the U. S.