Girls, What do you girls think of my looks do you think I'm ugly or no? Please be honest with me ok?

What do you girls think of my looks? Please be honest with me. I'm only asking because there are a lot of girls who think and say that I'm ugly and not there type. I'm really not a bad guy I'm actually a good guy. I have a lot of passion for things that I care about such as family and best friends. I'm always a good listener, I'm always faithful, I'm always there for them when they need me the most, and I never put the needs of them over my own. I hate when guys Manipulate women and just straight up lie to them just so they can get what they want. I will never do that to any women it's just wrong and degrading. I always treat women right and not use them like they are tools or toys to play with they are human beings just like us who have the same feelings and thought that we do. I never understand why some guys do that to women. It must be an indication to how they treat there mothers or something along those lines. Anyway me personally I hate it and I always will. I believe in my heart that I'm always gonna be there for anyone that I care about and not put them aside (girls who were my girlfriend before) included. In my relationships I wasn't the one who treat women wrong or use them like some guys but I'm not here to judge if that's how they are then fine but I'm never going to be like that ever. I always doing the right thing and be there for the women that I'm in a relationship with, be faithful to them all the time and love them with all my heart but that's just me though. I'm not saying all guys are like that some guys are like me too but there is just a few of them out there among the bad guys I guess. Anyway what do you girls think of me and my looks? Oh I'm 21 bmw and here is a pic of me. Tell me what you think am I ugly or handsome? Please be honest.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• you're cute and you sound like a great guy - your future gf/wife will be a lucky woman

What Girls Said 6

• I think you are a handsome young man, but wipe that silly grin off your face :)
    Your personality sounds quite lovely, but I think I found the problem with why they might think badly of you. It looks like you're wearing a tank top, and by the Eminem poster in the background I assume this is your style, and if that is the case try dressing a little bit more classy, drop any form of slang, and try to focus on something you like to do... adopt a hobby and have something to show off... be well educated and show off your gentleman qualities. :) you should be fine. try shopping in nice places like Dillard's and invest in colours that compliment your skin tone such as black, navy blue, white, dark grey, and wine red. :) I believe it's your style that might be the problem, otherwise you're great, and also people that tell you those things are pretty rude :/

• You look cute and you have a good personality. I would date you if you were 30.

• you are not ugly, i didn't read your book over there, but as far as i can see from the pieces that i did read you seem kinda full of your self and you try to hard to seem like the perfect good guy.

• Average but not bad by any means. Try not to smile so deeply; may come across as creepy. A nice little smile suffices.

• i wouldn't date you.. just being honest and i guess im shallow

• 4/10 based on physical but you seem like you have a sweet personality.