How do I look? I'm trying my best to get fit... Opinions even advice on how to get fitter?

How do I look? I'm trying my best to get fit.... Opinions even advice on how to get fitter?

Basically i lost over 2 stone from depression, and started to waste away, then one week ago I've decided enough is enough and since been working out, still too nervous to go to the gym but i've done what i can with no equipment at all, I was just wondering what people thought? I know its not good but please keep in mind its only a week and im recovering from some shit...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you already know that you look really, really good ;) If that's you.

• I'm not gonna lie i was happy with my progress but i can get ahead of myself to quickly so i wanted to check..

• Thank you for the MHO :)

What Girls Said 3

• you look amazing. please dont worry. i have depression too. if ypu need to talk im here ok?

• If working out can help you go through your rough times, then go for it! But even if you don't hit the gym, your body is damn near perfect

• Your body looks good but pull up your pants my god

• I honestly dont wear them like that... I sent this to my girlfriend who likes that part of my body im sorry for any offence (also important to point out i usually wear a top)

• I get told I look like I'm 17 or I look like I'm 18

• And there are some creeps out there

What Guys Said 2

• You look great, just get these guns up some more and thats a great body.

• You're looking great but look up body weight exercises on youtube to learn about some exercises you can do in your home that will achieve 90% of what you will do in the gym. Exercise is a good tool against depression as well, it'll help you sleep better on the days you do one.