Guys, I've never done this before, so here goes... RATE ME...10/10, attractive or not:)?

Guys, I've never done this before, so here goes... RATE ME...10/10, attractive or not:)?

Oh baby it's cold outside, so grab your @acnestudios Mohair sweater and get cozy. ❄️❄️A photo posted by Nadia 🌾🌼🌻 (@gloriousmelanin) on Jan 7, 2015 at 6:23am PST

The weathers super nice. Also, I'm really into Taylor Swifts song "Bad Blood". I must have a heat stroke... 😟A photo posted by Nadia 🌾🌼🌻 (@gloriousmelanin) on May 29, 2015 at 12:16pm PDT

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• 8/10, not many women can pull off the short hair thing and look natural doing it, but you pull it off nicely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot stuff to me! 8 out of 10. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Zlatan approves.

1|0
    0|0
  • these questions really make me uncomfortable

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes you are very beautiful! Look good in yellow!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur a beautiful gorgeous queen

1|0
    0|0
  • You'd be cute if your nose wasn't so big and bulbous.

6/10 with potential for mid 7 with rhinoplasty.

0|1
    0|0
    • That was probably a bit harsh, but oh well.

• It is what it is. :) thnx

• Rhinoplasty will never be an option hah. I'm African, that's the nose I have lol. Luckily my self esteem isn't poor or I'd have considered that ages ago :) think any other nose would suit me terribly lol. But a 6/10 for a nose you don't like? I'm doing good 😜

• Yes you seem rather appealing

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not seeing any images just a bunch of #. Maybe my Java isn't running correctly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's weird it loads badly. You can click on the blue link it'll take you to the image :)

• 4/10. I do not find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10. This includes your body in which I saw on the other question. I like your hairstyle the best. :)

1|0
    0|0