Honest opinions of my bikini body?

I normally don't like questions like this, but I'm going on holidays next week. I've lost some weight recently but not as much as I would have liked, I'm still a bit chubby.
Can I pull off a bikini like this? Or would I be better off getting a one piece instead?
I want honest opinions but be nice please

http://tinypic.com/r/2rpqiib/8

I deleted the link when judgmental comments started but thanks to the people who answered

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't see where anyone was judgmental, you must be pretty cute:) by the way you don't have to be perfect, You can be perfectly imperfect :) For example I knew this girl who who this dimple on her cheek where she got into an accident and I actually didn't realize it was a scar until she told me and I thought it was a very cute feature of her face too. Sounds weird I know. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe everyone has a bikini body. All you need is a bikini, and a body. Bikini body.

What Guys Said 14

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...2f51dad-602887537.gif "I deleted the link when #judgmental comments started " HAHAHAHHA ALOLOL WTF!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm done i1127.photobucket.com/.../...anxn5c.320x240x71.gif

• You have the ideal bikini body. If you were any smaller you'd be too small for a bikini and it wouldn't look very good. Personally, that's not really my taste for a bikini, in particular, but if all you're wondering is if you have the body for it, then you definitely have a bikini body. At the same time, there's nothing wrong with wearing one piece bathing suits either. Honestly, I think they look incredibly sexy, even more so than bikinis, but that's just my personal preference.

• There is some amazing one pieces but I meant something more modest
      But thankyou

• Oh like a more modest bikini, you mean? I mean, I suppose a different style of bikini might be a bit more modest.
      You're welcome. :)

• I wanna see the pic lol

• You aren't too chubby.

I'm calling bullshit on this question.

• The image is gone :(

• Your room is messy lol.

• Yeah it's things for my holiday lol thanks for noticing

• Wish I could of seen the pic

• I am 25 too! unfortunately I came to this to late 😞

• You can pull off this beach bod!

• Wow, nothing wrong with your body... you're rocking that bikini. Very nice!

• your body if good anoth to where it

• Are you kidding me? Like, seriously?

• yeah but are you really 25-29?

• cute af :)

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry you deleted the link!

• Your body is amazing you don't have to have a "bikini body" just be yourself you don't need to change your body to look good in a clothing item you just need to wear it with confidence

• Oh thanks :)
      Yeah you're right confidence definitely helps

• How were people being judgmental? I'm not seeing one rude comment about your body. You were obviously hoping for over the top praise I guess. A simple compliment is apparently judgmental.