How self-conscious about your body are you?

Im just curious. Im pretty self concious about my body but I'v noticed that a lot of people are. Even people that I think dont have any reason to be. How many people are self conscious and why?

• I'm very insecure
  • I'm insecure but only sometimes
  • I'm indifferent
  • I'm usually confident
  • I'm always confident

Most Helpful Guy

• I stated that I was usually confident, but I am self-conscious of it, without being insecure. The reason for my self-consciousness is for health reasons, not so much for how it may look or appeal to others... some will like it, others won't. That's life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think I would be as self conscious as I was if I could find clothes that fit right. A small is too small and a medium is too big and it's so ridiculous.
    I also see constant people saying skinny is "sexy" or fat is "sexy" so it kind of sucks to be average. I just have to learn to ignore what people say, but sometimes it can be hard when it's such a large group of people.

What Guys Said 11

• Ever time I look in a mirror, stand next to someone else, or have someone make comments about how "I need to put some more meat on my bones" just makes me hate how scrawny I am even more. Something I've tried fixing and haven't been able to do so. I just can't seem to gain weight no matter how hard I try. 99% of the women I've ever encountered have been put off by it.

• To some extent I guess I am. I'm too skinny and I have some gray hair in the front. Got made fun of for that.

• On a scale of 1/10, I'm a 7/10. More insecure than the average person, but not severely so.

But 60lbs ago i was a 10/10.

• I could be a bit more muscular, stronger, and more masculine but I'm getting there with time so shifting to a more confident me.

• i'm happy at times but usually hate how i look, thats why i am trying hard to transform myself in the gym.

• I'm self conscious when it's cold.

• I am confident im a fucking stud!

• Yes im very insecure

• I love my body if you seen it you would too. But I hate my face

• I'm incredibly insecure i actually hate it :(

• I was totally self-conscious when I was fat and soft, but I'm 100% confident since I got myself in shape and attained the body I never thought I could have.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm insanely insecure. Insanely. I honestly dislike how I look completely. I am trying to work on it though considering I can't change it.

• I have two extremes most of the time: "I am a goddess of beauty, Hell Yeah, I look good" and "Oh my God. Sméagol looks hotter than I do right now..." the majority of the time I fake being super confident though. I've heard that when you hear something enough times you start to believe so if I keep telling myself I'm pretty, maybe I'll believe it.

• I'm insecure about many things but my body isn't one

• Clothed, I love my body about 90%
    Naked, that's about 75% lol.

Unless my husband is there, then it goes up to about 95% :)

• I'm usually indifferent. I only start to get self conscious when people start to stare at me.

• when im on my period im usually VERY insecure and defensive

but otherwise im good ^_^

• I like my body except the small layer of stomach fat I have. It's annoying and most people think it's in my head but it's not.