Girls, do you like cars and stuff and do you like if your boyfriend was mechanic plus he is a great driver in a race track (oh yes thats me)?

so i take cars as hobbies i go to racing tracks and have fun with the cars. plus i fix them. anytype of cars

guys i like hondas
mustanges
and every cars in the street

because im a driver i dont care what car im driving but personal car must stand out from everyone else.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really care either way to be honest.. as long as he is happy

What Girls Said 4

• I like cars okay, I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was a mechanic or not. I currently drive a 2002 Mustang which I really like. I'm not really into racing and things like that though. However, I know plenty of women who are.

• oh cool i was going to get that but i got 1996 corvette instead. speaking of racing i only go to race track i dont race on streets. racing on streets puts other life in danger.

• Yeah, definitely. That's good then :)

• I am obsessed with cars so id say yeah id love that kinda person... even tho im not exactly into the same kinda cars u like, id be over with my chevy (camaro) or (not ford), id love to be a mechanic but i dont know enough yet

• Eh. It's ok. My ex husband was exactly the same way.

• Since I like all that sort of stuff, I think it's great! But each to their own I guess