I'm really insecure about my butt?

Out of all my body parts I'm most insecure about my butt. A few years ago people told me I had a big butt but that it was nice. I've lost about 10 lbs over the last 2 years. I don't do a lot of butt exercises - I mostly do biking and jogging. I feel like I'm confused whether my butt is big or not and it's hard cause I don't see it from that perspective. I fee like when I wear shorts or bikini bottoms whatever it looks big, and other times I feel like I have a small butt. One guy I used to like kind of hurt my feelings once by saying I need to do more squats. Here are a couple pictures I've taken with my friends from my back side (I cropped it tight to only my butt area) over the last couple of months:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=334ne42&s=8#.VcgmYJ1Viko

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ymvsx4&s=8#.Vcgme51Viko

Is my butt too small/big? Any excercising advice is appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks alright. Nothing special, but its certainly not bad.

• Kk thanks! Would you say my butt is on the bigger or smaller side?

• Its medium in size, but its the shape that makes it mediocre.

Most Helpful Girl

• You obviously know you look fine. You're just trying to show off.

What Guys Said 15

• I think a lot of guys will think it's perfect.

• I don't see anything wrong with it

• Wow! What a butt - it looks amazing! Well done!

• Your butt looks great. Keep doing squats. Every girl should be squatting every day.

• I have an ass fetish..
    If someone is dominating me or sending me a picture of her ass then i just lose control. i will then do everything she says. they usualy take advantage and sent picture of her ass to try and get me to give money..
    The stupid thing is that it actually works for them and that i always end up giving money.. its sounds quite stupid, i know.. for some reason i just can't help it..

• you gotta be kidding me? its perfect lol

• Your butt is perfect

• Your butt is perfect.

• Looks great to me

• Your butt looks perfect.. Its just the way i like it LOL

• No Picture :(
    I missed it damn it

• looks absolutely fine to me

• Not everyone is into big butts. Yours looks healthy and firm, perfect for me.

• Your butt looks nice and firm, and a good size not too small or big.

Guys in general are not that particular about butts, the one guy was probably an exception. If it's round and full it doesn't really matter what size it is.

• Mmmm nice and firm. I like. I think it's on the small side, but that's okay. It looks good. Don't really need to change it much if any at all.

What Girls Said 2

• It's fine, don't worry.
    If you're not happy with it, I guess you can do those squats or whatever. It's what YOU think that matters most

• Your butt is perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with it.