Guys, I am asking for y'all to rate me tell me what y'all really think.. Trying to settle an ongoing battle of what people feel about my looks & ect?

Feel free to ask any questions on things you want to know! And the etc stands for personailty and interest!! and so on!! Don't be shy.. And don't worry you are not going to hurt my feelings!!

• Chance?
    56% (20)
  • No Chance?
    44% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You look kind of annoyed in all your pics. If your trying to get a guy, try and be more friendly, like you are glad to see him. Also, most guys like longer hair, about shoulder length.

Are you friendlier than your pics in person?

Do you always use that much eyeliner?

Your body seems good from your pics.

• I am actually very friendly easy going person! And no on the eyeliner to be honest it's not a lot it's the style of pictures that I was working on for a customer so always play with my pictures first to perfect there's and thank you on the body been working really hard to get back down to a healthy weight!

What Guys Said 20

• Gaara is that you? images5.fanpop.com/.../...d-29391520-1280-1024.jpg images4.fanpop.com/.../...a-23315024-1280-1024.jpg take off the war paint and you'd ;like alright ^_^

• These comments are 100% honest. I'm not going to be PC so be ready this is everything I don't like about your physical appearance.
    Too much eyeliner, you're hair is too short, you have the "psycho girlfriend" stare, you have small breasts (B cups I'm assuming), you also look somewhat masculine so it is possible you are a tranny.

• You got a manly sign in your look. Masculine.

• Are you transgender?

• Tone down the eye makeup a little, just a little, and perhaps show the smile/teeth a bit in the photo. But you're very attractive. Excellent bone structure.

• I can tell you're a more mature looking woman, but that adds to your charm. I'd date ya.

• Are you a tranny?

• To be perfectly honest whatever you put on your eyes is kind of scary.

• Everyone said it. To much eyeliner to manly hair is way to short. If you fix this youd be okay.

• You look beautiful. Just a bit to much makeup. I'd ask you on a date ;-)

• you look kinda manly...

• It's all about ur happens make sure u can live with u before someone else does so I don't know

• Your a 999 out of 10 your one of the most prettiest girls out there.
    I have a question 2 are u single?
    And can you give me some other pics of you like some of you ass

• Well I just got turned on, I'll tell you that much :)

• Chance. . .

• You heard the men! Too much eye liner, lower your eye brows. Smile in the picture (unless you wanna look like a bad ass) and there ya go. Its probably how you are positioning your head.

• I fourth the notion! The eyeliner has gone too far!

• Lose the eyeliner! Then, I would say, "not too shabby."

• I agree with the other anon. The eye makeup makes you look like a racoon kind of. You'd look better without it. I say you're not hot, but not ugly. I say decent.

• WAY too much eye makeup. You would be much more attractive without it.