Are my looks the problem?

I have been single for a ridiculously long time and I just can't seem to figure out why. Am I really that repulsive?
Are my looks the problem?

• It's the looks
  • It's something else

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say if you shaved your face it would look much better

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all! You're super adorable. Not too many people can pull off glasses :3

• Ha oh! It is DEFINITELY not the looks

What Guys Said 5

• Your basic face is okay, but the facial hair, the hair style, the glasses. . . I'm sorry but you kinda look like a dork but the good news is that it can all be fixed quite easily.

• Shave that shit off yo face, then proceed to confidently converse with women. Voila!

• Shave the bead all that facial hair. Perhaps a new hairstyle could help. The glasses could be a issue but its the least of the matters. Converse with women. Dont he shy and stay confident.

• You look decent - maybe shave, play around with different hairstyles, and get glasses that better suit your face (frames too large, design is a bit dorky).
    Who knows - that might make a difference for you. Though it could be any number of things, really.
    Attitude, self respect, and how you treat others seem to be the biggest personality traits I see separating singles from those in relationships.

• You don't look ugly but you are not really grooming yourself best as you could. Shave the beard cause it looks like you can't really grow a strong mustache and a chinstrap is no good. Also try to invest in contacts or maybe less intrusive glasses.

Looks aside I kinda get a sense of shyness or awkwardness from you based on your expression in the pic.