Do my lips look weird?

I have always been self conscious about it because they're so small. :(
and honestly, the upper one looks misshaped to me?

My mom says I shouldn't worry about it because I have "cute" features, but it's hard not to, considering all anyone considers attractive is big lips.

Do my lips look weird?

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Never really been into big lips, but I'd side with your mom on the cute part. Your lips are cute.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your lips are fine. I've felt that way about my top lip, so I know how you feel. But honestly, things that we're insecure about aren't really noticeable to others, for the most part.
    Learning to accept and be happy with your lips is key, because they won't change and apparently implants/ collagen injections are rather painful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• They look weird because I can't kiss them...

Very kissable

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute, I don't like big lips and there is not a damn thing wrong with yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing not normal about them. Natural young lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no pic so I can't comment on your Lips

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not even small. Please do not put things inside your lips just because... they look very feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice bottom lips. It's just right

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they don't look weird.. LOL chill!!! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup
    - -
    -

0|0
    0|0
  • You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are NOT small. Looks normal to me and very kissable ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No worries they look very kissable ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my God who told you that They are perfect *Thumps Up*

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are totally cute. To my mind it's a problem in your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • kissable and sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • your lips are closer to your chin. that makes it cute and gives the impression that your lips are bigger.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They look like mine. I am 16 and I've always thought that no one would want to kiss me because of my small doll rosebud lips. I understand the whole mom telling you your lips are 'cute'. These responses made me feel better even though I have gotten complimented on everything (except my lips which made me have slight paranoia.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do have cute lips.
    I was teased for having big lips at school, ignore when certain types of features are in style.

0|0
    0|0
  • so cute your lips are... I think your face is also cute.. no need to be self conscious

0|1
    0|0
  • Your lips are OK it seems to me

0|0
    0|0
  • They're small

0|0
    0|1
  • Hey, your lips are perfectly fine. I used to get called DSL lips because they're big

0|0
    0|0