Does my butt look saggy?

I would greatly appreciate your honesty

Does my butt look saggy?
And nope i am not thirsy for attention hence why i am remaining anonymous i just want people's honest opinions as its a insecurity that i have.

Right, for those of you who are fortunate enough to not have any insecurities about yourself this is a insecurity of mine that i have had for a LONG time, i am not posting this for a "ego boost" but when you have insecurities you believe that what you see of yourself is what others will see too so asking for people's opinions helps to understand that it is purely just a insecurity that others do/don't agree with. Understand? Try too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, not at all, its very nice actually. Not sure where you see any sagging there.

• Thank you , i dont know I've always felt it looks kinda saggy and/or "cottage cheese" looking

• What? Where, its round and looks tone actually. Like you squat.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's completely fine o_o

What Guys Said 59

• Oh my god, please piss off.

"Hey guys, do my GIANT tits look small to you, please look down my cleavage ;_;"

• What are you even talking about?

• @Asker

I'm comparing you to the typical attention whore that pretends they're asking a legitimate question.

Girl if you were self-conscious about your ass, you wouldn't have even posted it and we both know that. In a weird way I'm technically complimenting you, you KNOW you have a good ass, so stop trying to be coy.

• There's jeans if you wanna a betta butt lol? They actually say that :3. But it's nice. You couldn't have took that shot an thought this is saggy could you? lol compare it to a few models or celebrity's and you'll feel better I swear. Brush off that insecurity mate :)

• Be not insecure. It's not sagging. With some exercise you could have an absolutely killer bubble butt, a goal well worth the effort given what it does to yoga pants and jeans.

• its fine d00d

• 10/10 right there!

• People don't like to see hot people asking how do I look questions xD
    Anyways, your ass is hot.

• omg. i would beg, if I thought it had even a lottery chance of working...

• Your butt is wonderful !

• You fucking know you have a nice but... if you didn't, you would not put a picture of it on the internet -_-

Talk about attention seeking pfft

• Your butt is just fine, nothing to worry about!

• Nope!

• you're ass is lovely <3

• are you nuts? i guy would have a field day!

• Nope looks good to me..

• No it just needs a good spanking :-)

• Butt looks great, :)

• I think what you mean is that the under bum is nice and juicy but the Upper part is not very curvy which can give a saggy butt look even though it's cute and somewhat perky

To have a no saggy butt, you need a good curve in your lower back and good upper butt muscles

• Yes yes yes! Thank you! That is what i mean

• Yea lol I have an eye for these things

It's your bone structure and it's hard to balance out... but what you can do is work on creating strong visual muscles in your lower back and upper bum, that should balance your booty out.

• And also make sure you wear the proper underwear, I don't think these high ones really balance your booty much

You need ones that are low rise and cover the lower part more

• I don't see sagging. Looks fine.

• u got a great ass :P so dont worry about it :D

• wow you have a nice ass its firm and tight so round and shapely... I can give you tips.. CM

• Just to illustrate: your insecurity regarding your butt is like someone experiencing vertigo while lying flat on the ground.

You should be SO pleased with your butt, because it is absolutely stunning!

Got it?

• Looks good

• It turns me on, LOL.

• Why go anon? So many feel it's a great ass in their opinion... why not give the profile name that belongs to it? Or better yet, the face and the rest of the body that goes with it, too?

• dat ass... sallap!

• No not at all

• You have a beautiful butt

• You ass is good and round.. just tone it a bit more round... by doing exercises!! and keep it small

• Your butt is perfect.

• You really don't have anything to worry about your butt looks amazing
    It's far from saggy, it's nice firm and full.
    Perfect shape too

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 13

• 3|0
  • Looks like a perfectly scrumptious bum to me. No sag at all. Go get 'em, tiger! ;)

• My guess is yes but the pic hides it

• Not saggy/

• i think ur ass is perfect!
    no homo

• they look fine. Just do squats it will shape them firmer

• Well, It looks like my a$s is disgusting then... lol

• Just like you posted that bikini bottom photo comparing them to a nappy you seem to have some type of obsession with tight wedgies. I'm not sure if you made that wedgie on purpose but It seems like you just are attention whoring

• It just seems like you want to say you feel insecure about your butt so that you can get a ego boost by people complimenting you

• Did you post that bikini bottom picture? Sorry the writing looks similar and she was anonymous like you and she asked if her bikini bottom flattered her butt

• I'm not accusing you of anything. But to answer your question it looks kind of saggy like no shape, like it hangs low it's not perky but that may be because your butt is small

• Its ok some guys like a chunky monkey so dont worry.

• meh i think if you were that insecure you wouldn't post a picture of it.. i understand and everything but it just comes off a little silly. and in the long run your butt really doesn't even matter lol. your butt is not saggy at all.

• If you were that insecure about it you wouldn't have posted it

• oh come onnnnnnnnnn

• No it's perky and cute. I want I want!