Am I out of his league?

My boyfriend is always telling me that he feels so lucky because I am out of his league. I don't think I am. I think we're a perfect match.
Am I out of his league?

Most Helpful Guy

• You two go together very well.

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys look good together 😊😊
    Your not out of his league maybe he means the way you look and personality wise. But I think your in the same league.

What Guys Said 12

• Hm, this league you speak of, I have heard of it. But it is not solely based on looks this league. It happens to actually be a mixture of both personality and physical attraction/appearance lol. Certain guys feel they can't join the league when they come across something that has enriched there lives so much that they think they don't deserve it and feel lucky to have this amazing person in there life. Wait what? lol. But nah you guys make a good match :)

• he thinks you are amazing and great. nice match up.

• You two are perfect <3

He's being very very humble and nice.

• Your missing a full portrait. Being in someone's league or out of it also has a lot to do with how fit you are

• You two look good together

• He's got a big ass smile.

Yeah you look like a good couple, I dunno why he'd think he didn't deserve you.

• Every guy says this because he is in love

• both of you look good and happy together I think it's a great match

• in short NOOOOO,

YOU are right where you belong

• Yup he's a lucky guy I would feel the same if I was with you

• i think he can do better

• Looks like a fair match up to me. For some reason the 2nd picture makes me think you're both serial killers. But good looking serial killers none the less.

What Girls Said 1

• You two make a very cute couple, he does seem a bit nerdier than you but in a cute way.