Is this a beautiful woman in your opinion, regardless of whether she's your "type" or not?

Sorry I don't have full body pic😕
Is this a beautiful woman in your opinion, regardless of whether she's your

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew she was going to be black.

• And I knew YOU would know that! I knew that you would pick up the "type" inference that black women are no one's "type" and that I couldn't possibly be regerring to an Asian, East Indian, Native American, Latina or Pacific Island girl. And since white girls are everyone's "type", one could only deduce that she must be black.

Congrats! You'll get MHO for your Sherlock Holmes impersonation👍

• And you're welcome👍. You certainly deserve the MHO with those insightful opinions you offered, er... statements you made! 😂

Thank YOU!

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, she is.

• Yes she is

• Yes she pretty

• yeah she is pretty love her lipstick

• I think she looks average but I'm not a guy so take my word with a grain of salt.

• Yes, very. Although, I really love the natural curls that black people have and I like it better than when they straighten it.

• she's pretty

• Yeah, she's insanely pretty.

• Wow beautiful girl!

• she is gorgeous

• Yes she is...

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, I think she is beautiful.

• I guess. Nice lipstick.

• I suppose so.

• Oh yea for sure, she's pretty

• Pfft, You could wipe all that ''Beauty'' off with a wet paper towel...

• Omg that made me laugh so much im crying

• Its hard for me to explain this to you, i just have a good eye for being able to see make up, I mean, look at her cheeks, You can see the bronze / shiny glow. That is not a normal African American skin tone. :/

• Hmmm. I see. Couldn't be the lighting could it? I mean this is a model, so the pic is probably retouched anyway, right? Are you an African American guy? How do you know so much about African American women and make up? Seems they come in every possible shade of skin color from pale to almost pitch black. Why would this color be an exception?

You're probably right and I just don't get it. But I'm been becoming more and more attracted to women of color be they African American, Latinas or Asian. Even American and East Indian. They all seem to have that great range of natural skin melanin variety. Guess I better lesrn to get that good eye for make up like you!👍 Just that I'm a slow learner😂

• Sorry not into transgendered

• Just curious. What masculine traits gave her away, in your view? I mean him? 😯

• Their is something about the neck, wrist/hand and bust area that seems wrong.

I know a couple of transvesdyke, that have this same look.

I could be wrong, but my gut says she is really a he.

• Interesting reaction.

• Not at all to me

• I don't think she is so pretty...

• As I always say, she's beautiful like a horse. You look at it and think to yourself, "Wow what a beautiful horse it's got sleek haunches and flowing mane and trots so gracefully."

But you'd never think about fucking a horse.