Is she attractive?

Do you think this girl is attractive.
What would you rate her out of 10?

Is she attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is pretty. She looks better in some angles than she does in others and I think she looks best when smiling. Even though it appears to be a smile forced for the camera, I think she looks best in the third picture and worst in the last picture.

If I had to put a number on her, it would probably range from a 6 to an 8.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• She is still so young. I would say she is a 4-5. But personally think its not moral to post someone's pics here.

• she's pretty

• she is alright..

• 7/10. Attractive.

• I can see why people would find her attractive.

• I guess a 7

• Wow! She's really pretty :)

• Honestly out of 10 she's a 5? I mean her body is great, I don't know what it is about the face.. Maybe her expression

• I think she is very pretty. I don't usually 'rate' people, but I'd rate her a 7! :)

• She really beautiful, 9/10

• Wow, everyone saying 5 is really harsh. I'd say 7. I think a little mascara would do a lot for her, but she's beautiful even without much makeup!

What Guys Said 9

• Uhm 5? Her body seems fine but her face just seems a little off. Maybe it looks slightly masculine or long or the expression or something that I can't put my finger on but it's off-putting for me personally. Not to be shallow but of you ask for rating based on a picture...

• 4-5 personally, if I'm being generous... 5-6 (but that's really the upper limit).

Not my cup of tea. I personally would not bang her.

• She's attractive.

I don't rate 1-10.

• About average. Very young.

• She looks good

• Yes she is. 7.

• Not really, no. it's not the kind of Girl I like (looks quite young I. e under 18)

• she's a 7 in my book.

• She looks 15.