What kind of personality traits would you associate me with from my pictute? Also what socioeconomic class do I look like I'm in?

Picture* Not pictute.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is impossible to judge any one from their picture. as you never know whats in their mind. but let me try. you are very outspoken, cheerful. and social economic class higher middle class. I think from your specific term, i can assume you are from marketing. and you are influenced by your consumer behavior subject.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• My guess and be friendly but never been too popular nor had a big group of friends. Probably not too social or are introverted. Probably middle class or slightly below it, quirky sense of humour but for whatever reason I can see you working at Starbucks, don't ask why.

• OMG I love that! And why would I be working at Starbucks?

• Haha I didn't really mean it in a good nor bad way but in that case, you're welcome xD

• Lol. I'd rather work at Starbucks then Dunkin Donuts but I would rather work almost anywhere else then those two places unless it's NYC. Don't ask me why. But yeah I can see myself working there, it's just that the people who make coffee are boring and the job would be boring. I dont go into Starbucks a lot but sometimes coffee drinkers are eccentric I don't know y I think that...

• I think you like to camping, do jogging and one day you will start a company.

• A MEGA LESBIAN

• you also look like you are from a poor background

• but it says you are in marketing, do you have a degree?

• Yeeee... no. But I will eventually. I am going to school for marketing though.

What Girls Said 1

• Middle class. and you look friendly and approachable.