I just turned 13, Im 5'1 and I weigh 125 lbs. Am I fat? I am also a 34d. Is that weird and am I really unattractive to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you probably hate this answer but you probably shouldn't care too much about this at your age. I'd ask your friends and just look in the mirror and if you think you're fat then you can diet or workout for you, because you want to look and feel better about yourself, not because you think others don't like you.. Be true to yourself.

Also, someone mentioned you not posting a picture in the comments so I just wanted to mention that please don't post one... There are all sorts of creeps on the Internet and posting your picture here would not be a good idea..

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound good on paper.

What Guys Said 7

• You are 13. You might not be done with puberty yet. You body may change a lot in the next 2 or 3 years. Give your body a chance... Once you have a growth spurt, that 125 will look different.

• you are fine dont worry about the guys they are immature when you get in highschool they will be on their knees for you trust me even the girl with no hair, hunch back not cute at all still have boys all over them so dont worry

• You still need permission to get on disneyland. com

• Well you could be really attractive but I don't know what you look like

• you are very curvy you have no pic posted.. so not sure how you look.

• Weight wise no. Breast wise for some guys it is attractive and for some it isn't. Either way guys will stare in befuddlement even if they don't like that size

• A bit young for me, too short as well, unless you wore 7" heels

What Girls Said 4

• I weigh around that amount, and also I am a little taller than you, but i weigh more. It depends if you have muscle or not

• You might not be in to them yet :) your still quite Young

• you're 13 There's a possibility you're still losing baby fat and you're not done growing up. You're body is going to look a bit weird at 13 don't worry everything will even out.

• Honestly, it's hard to tell without a picture. I was once obsessed with loosing weight (throwing up, not eating, very bad!), but my mom gave me something to think about: a cotton ball is obviously lighter than a steel ball (one of those metallic, toy things you know?), but the cotton ball physically looks bigger than the metal one. So even if you may be heavy, you're not necessarily fat, you feel?