Are thigh gaps really all that great?

I used to be OBSESSED with them, but now I think I'm slowly starting to accept my legs. I'm very short, and have a tiny bone structure and very narrow hips. I used to absolutely hate the fact that I dont have a thigh gap, but now I just dont think theyre all that important (not that having one makes you ugly or anything). What do you guys think?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously don't understand what all the fuss about thigh gaps is about. They're literally so irrelevant.

4|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Is a teen thing I never heard guys my age talk about

3|0
    0|0
  • In most pictures of girls with thigh gaps, the girl also happens to have a nice butt and is in shape or thin. So they look good. Dunno if it's because of the gap, but it's correlative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like em.

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
  • No, they aren't nearly as great as some people make them to be now. I love close thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the zillionth time, they're just another female body part to guys. Like eyes, lips, necks, tits, ass, thighs, legs, arms etc. Some girls have em. Some don't. Some girls have great legs, some don't. Some have great ass, big tits. Some don't. Wide crotch gaps look hot on some girls, not so hot on others.

This may be a little over generalization none of these physical attributes are deal breakers for the average guys. Guys who like huge tits still date girls with medium or small, and vice versa. Guys who like long gorgeous legs still date girls who don't have em. And on and on.

Only girls obsess about this stuff and it doesn't matter what body part. Straight guys like girls. Period. We prefer girls that fit our ideal image based on what we like, but we don't waste good opportunities when a hot girl doesn't fit that ideal perfectly. We're way to practical!

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I find thigh gaps to be a turn-off. There's nothing more feminine that sexy, thick thighs.

1|1
    0|0
  • I really don't give a fuck what a girl's legs look like when she twists her knees inward lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't even notice them. I don't know where girls came up with that. Lol.

4|1
    0|0
  • Who the shit looks down and see thigh gaps through shorts , skirts and long pants. ?

2|0
    0|0
    • One can actually notice them through clothes very easily. Now, they aren't sexier than the other kind of thighs, in my opinion.

• You're a perv. I dont look below the waist.

• Depending on the size of the gap it can even be really scary.

2|1
    0|0
  • No its not a big deal.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thigh gaps are hot, thick thighs are equally hot. I really love both on the right people.

2|1
    0|0
  • Look dude, if you can't have one, you can't have one. Don't let it ruin your life. I could be unhappy because I don't have six arms, or I could accept it and move on. There's no point in making yourself miserable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thigh gaps aren't inportant. I use to feel fat since most girls have them. l eventually didn't give a shit if I had one or not. I dont mind looking like a mermaid. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • MOST GIRLS DONT. SO PLEASE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.

• You wish you had one tho... Hey it's not that big of deal, all girls wish their thighs were not so fat..

0|0
    3|1