Guys, do you think a black girl that's really skinny is still attractive?

In today's society, it seems like girls are expected to have luscious bodies with big boobs and butts, especially black girls because that's what people have always seen on us. But I (and plenty other black girls) just aren't made that way.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, look there is a false view of what men like in society among women. Don't take what you see in Hollywood or in many of those magazines as fact, Cosmopolitan is the worst for giving girls false views on what men really think and like in my opinion. It is true some men like big boobs and butts but there are just as many men that like a girl with medium sized boobs and medium sized butt and also just as many men that like girls with small boobs and a small butt. So what ever a girls size there are guys out there that like her for her size. The more important thing is for a girl to make sure she tones up rather than worries about her physical size too much if she wants to attract a guy. However, even then a girl should be doing this because she wants to. There are plenty of men out there that love black girls.

What Guys Said 19

• Yes a slim black woman can be attractive! Don't let the media make u feel like you're less-than. :)

• i like skinny girls, so yeah..

• Of course. There is no reason a skinny girl isn't attractive. I like em all

• I tend to prefer the lean and skinny look. I think a lot of guys do like lean or thin women.

• I think a happy funny personalty and good smile trumps all. So yes, a skinny girl (black, green, blue, etc) can be very attractive. I still remember a lovely (and yes, skinny and black) girl from 1978 (Lisha) who I found very attractive.

• Of course not, you have to be a lard ass with diabetes to be attractive if you are black.

• really skinny nooooooo, skinny like Kelly Rowland, yesss!

• Not really, no.

• Nope skinny nope

• Yes, there are plenty of skinny black girls who are very beautiful.

• Yea its still attractive. Just not the body of a 12 year old skinny

• no not for me

• I think they are!!

• Sometimes.

• No girls that are really skinny are attractive

• You're drinking the mass media imagery Kool aid. That's not reality. Black girls just like any other come in all shapes n sizes... not just the ones that mainstream media decide they want to push on us.

And guys like all kinds of girls, including thin black girls. One of the things I love about black girls and other girls of color is... the variety of gorgeous skin tones. Black, Asian, East Indian, Latina, Native American, pacific island, South American girls - while we try to categorize by skin color (black, brown, yellow), truth is they all come in all skin tomes from pale pink/white to pitch dark black with little variation in the extremes. Love that😍.

So absolutely. Thin black girls are quite colorfully attractive in my opinion based on real life visual experience, not controlled media exposure.

Stick with real world stuff👍

• I don't care so long as they're not atheist...

• You actually sound like my type personally. Also, from your profile pic you are very pretty. Im sure you have no trouble with the guys.

I think a lot of it has to do with the media and rap culture. Stereotypical big women, that are on the loud and obnoxious side. Not my type at all. I think that is also why a lot of people have a bad impression of black women.

• It really doesn't matter what men think. Beauty standards are based upon what *women* think and enforce on each other via social shaming, and that shit changes with the wind.

• I've seen guys and girls enforce beauty standards but mostly from guys.