Girls, do you like weak guys?

do you like muscleless guys who can't really lift heavy objects? or the passive guys who have trouble standing up for themselves? I'm 18. I am a nice person (shy, but won't shut up once we become friends). I was bullied a lot on middle school and slightly in high school (ditched my toxic friend in junior year, as I didn't have anywhere else to go to due to cliques.). does college have assholes? are these muscleless guys a turn off? would playing intramural basketball or learning hapkido, a Korean martial art, help? I'm also 160 lbs by the way, and I think my physical abilities are why I never had female friends (along with cliques that affected my ability to have male AND female friends). I did find a group of 5 guys and 1 girl in senior year. girls, do looks actually matter, even in friendships? would you hang with an unattractive guy? how do I look?
Girls, do you like weak guys?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I hang out with unattractive guys as friends. Some girls like those really skinny emo/gothic boys so being without muscle can actually be a preference for some women. You look okay, you just look a bit out of proportion because your belly is fairly rounded.

What Girls Said 2

• i like guys who are thin and appear weak

• I think shy is cute but I also like someone who can stand up for themselves. Muscles don't matter that much to me either

• I don't have a chance to learn martial arts, with a summer job and starting comp sci in fall (takes a shit ton of time)