Girls, Date a guy with a gap between his front middle teeth?

So I'm talking to this guy and he has an amazing personality but when he opens his mouth or smiles it's a turn off because he has a really ugly gap and he asked if he can kiss me and I'm scared if it's gonna be weird kissing him or anything... HELP should I still talk to him or no?
Girls, Date a guy with a gap between his front middle teeth?

SEE THE DIFFERENCE:((

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that bad, he's still very attractive, I say go for it, but if it's such a deal-breaker for you then don't, it's up to you ultimately.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• you're really mean. i think he still looks fine.

1|0
    1|0
  • He looks great, he's attractive to me, I wouldn't care about the gap but if you can't handle it, then just don't go for it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • oh lord, id die to get a guy like that haha. i think that makes him very cute an unique. i dont think its ugly at all, you should go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal. certainly, something I wouldn't break up over

1|0
    0|0
  • Please... Don't be so superficial. His teeth are probably healthy, that's what matters. He still has his teeth, that's what matters.
    His personality is great, he is pretty good looking... Why not give the boy a chance, based on his teeth?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes depending on how cute he is like if he's ugly and has a gap between his teeth then no but if he's cute (like you) then yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big difference

0|0
    0|0